Rust Spots

• Thread starter Jabapc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jabapc

Jabapc

having a prob with rust spots on leaves starting on older leaves but moving up to new growth.I'm using Jacks and Cal Nitrate. 3 grams Jacks - 2 grams Cal nitrate -1 gram epsoms-0.20 grams calcium chloride per gallon. in bubblers ph 5.8 to 6.2 temps mid 70's plenty of fresh air Humidity 50 to 60 %. I've tried changing nutes .Jacks Oasis hydro.G.H. Grow and Bloom. not helping I started adding Botanicare Cal Mag waiting to see if it makes a difference. any Ideas...Thanks Jabapc

H

Highkev

having a prob with rust spots on leaves starting on older leaves but moving up to new growth.I'm using Jacks and Cal Nitrate. 3 grams Jacks - 2 grams Cal nitrate -1 gram epsoms-0.20 grams calcium chloride per gallon. in bubblers ph 5.8 to 6.2 temps mid 70's plenty of fresh air Humidity 50 to 60 %. I've tried changing nutes .Jacks Oasis hydro.G.H. Grow and Bloom. not helping I started adding Botanicare Cal Mag waiting to see if it makes a difference. any Ideas...Thanks Jabapc
Post some pics lets see what ya dealing with

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Any pictures of the issue will help us help you mate. And don’t do too much at once , plants don’t react overnight. Small increment changes and wait a few days. Rust is a fungal infection but we need to see pics to actually quantify it. So pls upload a few

Monster762

Monster762

Yup if it’s rust fungus neem oil. Not the waters down with additives pure neem extract. Not sure plant size but if indoor on reasonably manageable plant use as polish n rinse. I’d pluck most bad ones off. Start top down. Not if flowering though. Neem is bug deterrent but also antifungal and systemic. Mostly safe just mix as directed. It is an oil n will burn the chit out the leaves under direct light though. I spray real good in tub. Work it in with gloves on then rinse a little bit later with the shower head. let the leaves dry mostly before I put back under leds. I’m no pro but had rust fungus. Googles first go to is neem oil.

Jabapc

Jabapc

I cant do pics right now.I dont think its rust fungus as nothing comes off on my fingers I think its a calcium problem but I cant figure out why it would be.I'll post some pics hopefully next week..thanks Jabapc

Top Bottom