RX jah remedy

• Thread starter stardust
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stardust

Looking for RX seeds (fucking incredible x Romulan)...any ideassss????? :animal0048:
or also just fn incredible seeds...and any info on the strain...
thanksssss farmerssss:character0053:

M

MIZZ ELVIS

I believe those strains come from the Vancouver island seed company VISC... I would check out their website. To be 110% honest, I've heard alot of mixed reviews about VISC. Such is the nature of the business, I presume.

S

Sway

VISC doesnt have a very good reputation. neither does FI or RX... both are unstable as hell and mediocre at best.

S

stardust

ahhhh... really...!!! but they had such great cup winning reviewsss etc...
yeah, im not into instability!!!!! they claim such great yields and it RX looks fantastic on the posters etc.., so..they sometimes not send you the beans when you send your card number?? reputation like that? or mainly that these are not stabilized strains??

what do you recommend in a mix with ROmulan??high yielder, sativa tall...NEBULA??

acidnI

acidnI

order em direct from visc

or

greenlifes**ds

Id go gls because jay generation runs it and hes def good people

fractal

fractal

If it was truly so F'in Incredible then after 15 years we should have gotten it down to the USA by now. The pictures sure look nice though. Rom seeds are definitely available and reliable though.

S

stardust

Good point Fractal....:) I have Rom, platinum rom clones but am looking for a nice mix like RX i thought was nice, Fn incred and Rom...? Maybe something with White Widow??...highest yielder Sativarom...thankssss.....

M

Mungo

VISC sells them, it took 6 weeks but that's

another story. Currently $150/10 seeds.

My question is, who has grown these things ? How big do they grow indoors ?
Please give any info on room size, # plants, lighting, etc.

VISC says they grow 4' tall, 3-4' wide. Does it ?

Personally I love it, it worked magic on my insomnia. Until ( if) they get shut down, Harborside in Oakland is selling clones.

I have no clue of its heritage & don't really care. It works for me & I love it. Other people I know love it too. Otherwise Harborside wouldn't sell it.

Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom