S.o.S seed cap fell off early

• Thread starter Thepottedj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thepottedj

Thepottedj

As the thread states my seed cap fell off hella early! I think it’s my fault caused by to much time in the napkin during germination! It seems some of the first leaves have formed but not fully! What do I do? Let the plant vibe? Keep it moist dry it up add light? Decrease light? I usually keep my plants on 24 hours until they get there first leaves then 18 on off 6 should I start that now to cause my plant to grow more??

Sos seed cap fell off early
Sos seed cap fell off early 2
Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

Hey man,
take a huge breath. Though vulnerable at this stage . Still resilient. give it the light you want, 18 or 24. I know it’s not great for them, but I keep my Clones and seedlings on 24, and they do ok.
the biggest thing right now is give the little lady time to develop and get those extra leaves. Depending on strength see if you cant drop the light a little closer to the pant reduce stretch, but o;lot if you have a low watt situation.
be well grown on.

Thepottedj

Thepottedj

Thank you! I am super worried about giving her light poisoning until her leaves full develop as you can see her beautiful and dark leaves are starting to grow but defiantly another few days tell the grow to what I am used to with the root cap off

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Next time set the seed a little deeper to give it the time it needs to de cap itself in a natural fashion ... good luck . Od

Thepottedj

Thepottedj

Currently running a 500watt (actually 500 lol) until my replacement 1500w light comes in the mail. My light decided to go out. Not ideal but she seems to be a resilient thing

Thepottedj

Thepottedj

That’s the plan. I usually use root cubes but my local place wanted 28$ for what cost 10. I’m playing with how I set up and definitely prefer the cubes from moisture to depth straight dirt is definitely a tad bit more stressful. This grow has been rough since the start from delayed germination to lifts breaking. Just starting and already limping this one it seems. What I deserve for not waiting tell my growroom was rebuilt

Latest posts

Top Bottom