?'s on seperating cbd from the thc in hopes to use a cbd tinture

• Thread starter jiggaboojones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jiggaboojones

jiggaboojones

now I have been seeing a lot on this lately but have not been able to get the actual safe process .
I am looking to use this . I have little intrest in thc these days personally but have a strong use for cbd 's whitout a usefull /safe method . hash n anything thc relatd I am very comfortable in that craft , however tinctures and chemical separation is very new in my area . as many people need thc ,I do not . I am strictly looking to use the cbd . if anyone would like to school this fello on a serious intrest please pm me if the open forum is not your thing . even a finger in the clear direction would b very helpful as the books I ve read and docs ive seen have no real value to the process I need .

Graywolf

Graywolf

I suggest that you find a high CBD strain, because there is damn little of it left in most strains bred for recreation.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Also....and I don't know if this is accurate or not....but from what I understand, juicing will provide CBD without the mood altering affects of the THC. Here's a video that I saw a while back.

B

BestAround

cant u just heat it and degrade the thc into cbd ? I think u could increase cbds and get rid of thc also.. iuno tho because I think that's the main reason why they make high cbd strains.. because no1 has found a way to get them apart any other way.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
cant u just heat it and degrade the thc into cbd ? I think u could increase cbds and get rid of thc also.. iuno tho because I think that's the main reason why they make high cbd strains.. because no1 has found a way to get them apart any other way.

NO...........

As is the case in many of the known cannabinoids, cannabinol (CBN) stems from cannabigerolic acid (CBGA) in cannabis. The plant naturally produces enzymes (aka synthases) that convert the CBGA to one of 3 major cannabinoids: cannabichromene carboxylic acid (CBCA), cannabidiol carboxylic acid (CBDA), and tetrahydrocannabinol carboxylic acid (THCA).

When the plant develops THCA, it usually will be converted to THC as a result of heat or UV light. That being said, THCA can be converted to CBNA over time as well. Prolonged exposure to air causes the THCA to lose hydrogen molecules and oxidize; now we have CBNA. Just like the rest of the acidic cannabinoids, CBNA will convert tocannabinol (CBN) when exposed to heat or UV light.

In the end you will be left with a very sedating pain reliving medication but it wont do much in the way of getting you high... Which is why alot of non medical users don't like edibles much...

Personally I make mine with Reclaim from the oil rig and Fan leaf oil mixed in equal parts 1:1 coconut oil then stuck ontop of a hotplate/magnetic stirrer and let it reach 250 hold and stir for 3-4 hours each time i add new bho to it i repeat the process..

To get a high CBD oil you need a HIGH CBD containing plant...

Top Bottom