S1 - Discussion

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

What exactly did teenwolf teach us homie man for someone rockkin an Screen name like respect id figure someone would know how to conduct themselves with a little bit of respect stead of trollin threads n ridein dicks man ill respect anyone that shows me the same bit ill call it how it is to at the same time we can have a civilized respectful educational debate im down im here to learn some shit man.
Its post like those i just rise above n hope i never get that Jaded in this game to become so close minded and wretched idgaf what ur bringin ill give u fullest respect for that to just remember someone had to hold it before u.
Weed god complex 101 i guess in my prefession we call that Pre-Madonna lol.
Respects man Peace lol.

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
What exactly did teenwolf teach us homie man for someone rockkin an Screen name like respect id figure someone would know how to conduct themselves with a little bit of respect stead of trollin threads n ridein dicks man ill respect anyone that shows me the same bit ill call it how it is to at the same time we can have a civilized respectful educational debate im down im here to learn some shit man.
Its post like those i just rise above n hope i never get that Jaded in this game to become so close minded and wretched idgaf what ur bringin ill give u fullest respect for that to just remember someone had to hold it before u.
Weed god complex 101 i guess in my prefession we call that Pre-Madonna lol.
Respects man Peace lol.
:p

Last edited:
BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Remember everytime a seed is produced the genes had to split from the parents or parent, so in the F1 gen the hermi trait could be masked and not reapear untill the F2 gen when the gene recombine.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Remember everytime a seed is produced the genes had to split from the parents or parent, so in the F1 gen the hermi trait could be masked and not reapear untill the F2 gen when the gene recombine.
Absoloutely im into the f2 now on some stuff even added some new genes to the mix so far so good but there not a bean i dont pop with this in the back of my mind.
That being said id consider them stable, quite stable so far ive grown many beans now and alot of so called clone onlys most held up but was also able to break them in my environment as well quite easily so ill just have to see how mines play out i guess so far so great tho.
Peace

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Hey Soser homie like i said id like to see ur S1 male grow when it does didnt mean for the HiJack homie apprechiate the discussion here NMC and others i heard what i needed to kinda solidified what i kinda already knew.
Anyone wants to follow along heres a link to my grow thread on those F2 i mentioned earlier.
Peace
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/posts/1138683/

fractal

fractal

so basically we are just trying to make that one eye one brow mutant girl as seen in most southern cities. super inbred. same as the parent every time. haha.

Yea, and that is not a good thing. The beauty of cannabis is that each plant is different, and there is truly no "best" strain out there. The next seed you grow may be your holy grail so keep looking for that and enough of this S1 bullshit.

N

nightmarecreature

Since All true OGs are inbred and most likely S1's anyway. They're really probably S2's or even S3's. Then people are selfing them again, thinking they are S1's when in fact they are S4's or even S5's lol. It's no wonder some of our plants are doing freaky stuff.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Weve been eyeballing this plant for thousands of years imagine and don't be surprised if yougrow it someday just remember to clone her

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yea, and that is not a good thing. The beauty of cannabis is that each plant is different, and there is truly no "best" strain out there. The next seed you grow may be your holy grail so keep looking for that and enough of this S1 bullshit.
Started the thread to ask a simple question is that not what cannabis forums are for ? didn't know what i had - asked got lots of good responses if u had enough of the s1 talk there are lots of other threads to look at .....nothing personal but it was my thread ...

BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Think about a bird that ate a seed and then flew hundreds of miles or thousands. Then crapped out that one seed and only one seed, now think of what the plant population would look like if it was the only plant around and had no pollen but its own! Marvel at that, the plant Selfs and starts a population, with time maybe foregin pollen makes its way or a bird brings a seed from a outbreed to creat F1s.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

It dont need outside pollen tho i have perfectly normal actually better than normal or at least any beans ive ever popped but those males and females came from a "hermi" so it is what it is its not in anyway unusual for me to think a male could pop up out of a selfed bean at least for me cuz i have seen crazier

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
It dont need outside pollen tho i have perfectly normal actually better than normal or at least any beans ive ever popped but those males and females came from a "hermi" so it is what it is its not in anyway unusual for me to think a male could pop up out of a selfed bean at least for me cuz i have seen crazier
Don't forget what Mary Poppins taught us about gravity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom