Sac.#3 OG kush and G-13/HP

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Here we have a SAC.#3 OG Kush in veg and a G-13/HP in early flowering,not the best pics so i'll try again later.

Sac3 og kush and g 13hp
Sac3 og kush and g 13hp 2
N

NorCalD9

Beautiful Mota!!!!..... that SAC#3 is suppoed to be INSANE!!!! Are you doing any breeding work with her??.... Thanks for puttin out all that DANK :)

Peace
D9

Loran

Loran

Lookin' good Bro. I keep a cut of a G13/HP lady that I got from Ndnguy a few years back. Love to all, Loran

Motarebel

Motarebel

Thanks NorcalD9! I'm gonna use a purple male on the Sac.#3,either a purple rhino or purple G.

Loran, i love the g-13/hp! I've smoked it with peeps who tabbed it their "gate" weed.This and the pre-98 Bubba(coffee pheno) are the best meds i've found for my muscle pains.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

that a nice lookin ladie right there. is the sac 3 og stand for soul assasins crew og?

N

NorCalD9

Thanks NorcalD9! I'm gonna use a purple male on the Sac.#3,either a purple rhino or purple G.

Loran, i love the g-13/hp! I've smoked it with peeps who tabbed it their "gate" weed.This and the pre-98 Bubba(coffee pheno) are the best meds i've found for my muscle pains.

Thats gunna be DANK cant wait :).....

Yes SAC is the Soul Assassin Crew #3...

Peace
D9

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
gonna be a sick show once again!! g13/hp always gets my attention..

L

Luck Dragon

Here we have a SAC.#3 OG Kush in veg and a G-13/HP in early flowering,not the best pics so i'll try again later.

She's lookin pretty!I use to keep a G13 /pineapple mix a few years ago. Now I keep a G-13 that is cut with the Dairy Queen it has more of a milk shake flavor.I bet that Sac#3 has a hell of a punch to the dome!I can't wait to see the mix of either of those purp mixes when done.What's the flower time on her right now?

Top Bottom