Sac#3

• Thread starter Str8Dank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

anyone grown it out? i know morta has it i saw that but not much info on it. i got this cut a few months ago (not riot's s1) and i've got one 6 weeks into flower but i really dont know much about it. i had a lil extra pollen (aliendog) so i dusted a branch because i love the smell of this strain already and its production looks to be good.

well any info anyone has on it that has ran it would be appreciated. i know its history just not any grower reviews of it.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
-SAC#1 & #3= #1 came from G-Thumb in the San Fernando Valley, #3 came from San Fernando Valley but is very popular in Santa Barbara and sometimes goes by the name “Purple O.G Kush”, the cut was brought into the scene by the owner of the now defunct Hortipharm in Santa Barbara

all i could find right now

sticky icky

sticky icky

Sounds like some kill str8dank can't wait to see some pics of her.

K

Kobe24

If you got this cut from PNC or P.O its a fake....its an S1 of the SAC#3..I never saw any of the clubs even advertise this cut until I passed the S1 onto APE....

The real cut is insane though....not super potent but taste is a 10! yield is massive also..my bro has the cut and doesnt pass it out to anyone..although I prefer Raskals, Larry or Tahoe over the SAC3

M

Morning Rice

i recently picked up the regulator kush as well as SAC OG kush cuts from PNC. did you yourself grow out this cut kobe??

Any information regarding these cuts would be greatly appreciated good or bad.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
If you got this cut from PNC or P.O its a fake....its an S1 of the SAC#3..I never saw any of the clubs even advertise this cut until I passed the S1 onto APE....

The real cut is insane though....not super potent but taste is a 10! yield is massive also..my bro has the cut and doesnt pass it out to anyone..although I prefer Raskals, Larry or Tahoe over the SAC3

Kobe you are confusing ograskal with the cali connection:giggle<<

are u sure you know what Sac#3 is:giggle

gtd

K

Kobe24

GTD SAC#3 is the Soul Assasin Crew OG Kush #3 .... my bro has been growing it for quite a few years now....I got an S1 from a couple of zips I bought off of him...grew it out for a few weeks then was over it....gave the cut I had to APE...sounds pretty clear and cut to me... :giggle

How am I confusing Raskal with Cali Connection? :giggle

Larry Clone...Fire aka Raskal CLone.....Tahoe Clone.... We both live in So Cal and can get these cuts all day and night.... I think your confusing this with CC...

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
me bad kobe, thanks for explaining>>I miss read and now re read it:passingjoint:

gtd

M

Morning Rice

so... am i safe to assume that the bud will be bad if were to grow it out?

should i even bother?

And if this is the quality of the clones from PNC, should i expect the regulator cut to be sub-par as well?

Top Bottom