Sacramento Area Clubs

• Thread starter mace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mace

mace

OOOooo A fancy new forum for medical clubs, Freakin sweet!

I'd like to say that the clubs i recommend in my area are:
El Camino Wellness Center (top quality meds, pricey)
Hugs Alternative Meds (Good quality, very good prices, downtown)
E Street Wellness Center ( Good/great quality, mainly indica's, good prices)

Oh, and did i mention you might be able to find some of the strains i have in my stable in those clubs.

S

smellychronic

Downtown Club is sweet, I'd also like to mention New Horizion's Disp on Power Inn. Many clones avaliable.

S

Sway

sacramento just exploded with clubs! clubs for different tastes of good herb would be capital wellness on 29th (the new location), SHHC on 10th, and u should check out the cranium wreck, and grape wreck from doctors orders off main, its nice, although that club is kinda weak...my experience has been most of the clubs around sac are decent as long as u stay away from marconi medcenter, and mendomeds...both sell bunk clones and bunk medication, and far to "thuggish" for my taste. feels like im going to a drug dealers house or something.

C

CoughingMan

Anyone know which club in sac has good selection of healthy clones? Also would it hurt to have them in the car for like an hour and half?

D

donneront

Je prend un congé au travail et je vous rend visite avec mon lightning

fractal

fractal

sacramento just exploded with clubs! clubs for different tastes of good herb would be capital wellness on 29th (the new location), SHHC on 10th, and u should check out the cranium wreck, and grape wreck from doctors orders off main, its nice, although that club is kinda weak...my experience has been most of the clubs around sac are decent as long as u stay away from marconi medcenter, and mendomeds...both sell bunk clones and bunk medication, and far to "thuggish" for my taste. feels like im going to a drug dealers house or something.

Dude I hate that. . . In oakland there was a place with a doorman sitting down playing x-box while inside a framed pistol / scarface picture combo was framed and proudly displayed. I think it was a BB gun but still, that is STUPID.

A

arikjay

look on weedtracker coughingman. a few clubs, like ATA on h street, post clone menu updates. they travel fine in the car back north.

A

arikjay

OOOooo A fancy new forum for medical clubs, Freakin sweet!

I'd like to say that the clubs i recommend in my area are:
El Camino Wellness Center (top quality meds, pricey)
Hugs Alternative Meds (Good quality, very good prices, downtown)
E Street Wellness Center ( Good/great quality, mainly indica's, good prices)

Oh, and did i mention you might be able to find some of the strains i have in my stable in those clubs.

hugs sucks. i found a heavy duty shipping staple in an oz i got from them. mediocre buds and a small selection at that. i just cant say anything nice about hugs. no good deals to be found at hugs.
:character0110:
booooo hugs biggest waste of a club in sac. hit up ATA on H street. way better selection and more friendly.:smiley_joint::damnhippie:

S

Swerve

go check out fruitridge health and wellness center they rock...

H

HypnoToad

Does that mean we can find your stuff there Swerve? That would be kickass!

HT

I

inreplyavalon

I posted this in the Cali Connect forum and it was erased. Never heard why or anything just disappeared.

Picked up a pack of raskal OG from Fruitridge the other day and it was sealed with a piece of Scotch tape. the sticky part of the envelope looked like the seal had been opened.

The folks at the club could not have been nicer and so i was not really paying attention, though it would have been hard to notice anyway.

The other two packs i got of caliconnect looked fine.

N

norstar

I was just in fruitridge droppin off some TGA gear and I picked up two packs of CaliConnect Gear, It that was the first time I had been there but that shop had a good selection and a very friendly staff, I also visited THC and the staff there was very friendly too.

R

Rabbi

Wow, whos dumping the Deadhead OG FHWC and FWC ?, That shit is so Stong!!!!!!!

N

norstar

got a pack of the deadhead in hardborside OAK, going to pop those babies soon.

I

inreplyavalon

Anyone know when any Alien hybrids will be landing at Fruitridge? Or any of the new stuff that Cali Connect is working on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom