Trade Sacramento/Stockton area, free seeds

• Thread starter Powertech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Powertech

If you are in the Sacramento/Stockton area, and want to try some of my seeds, let me know. I have only actually grown out 2 of the strains, but I have some others going now. Limited space as I do things legally, why I've only been growing a few years. List below what I have, these are all regular photoperiods. I posted on RIU and got posts deleted right away. Can't even give stuff away there wtf. Anyway, The Durban Poison came from Alaska and is supposed to be from the original IBL Durban Poison. I believe it from the source, but don't expect anybody else to, doesn't matter to me. The Strawberry Loctite is also from Alaska, same source. The Northern Gold was bred by me from Northern Lights from 00, and Acapulco Gold, but can't remember the source. I'm giving them away if people want to try them because, well I'd like people to try them and let me know what they think, and I don't sell anything. I would love to try what you have, but don't need to give me anything, but I'm on the lookout for what I want to breed next. I'd kill for a good Ice Cream Cake

Durban Poison x Strawberry Loctite - aka Durban Locberry (at least to me and those that have had it)
Northern Lights x Acapulco Gold - (1 of 3 labels came off but are still separated)
Acapulco Gold x Acapulco Gold - (2 of 3 labels came off)
Northern Lights x Northen Lights - (3 of 3 labels came off)
Moonshine Widow x Alien Rock Candy
Moonshine Widow x Northern Gold
Moonshine Widow x Durban Locberry
Moonshine Widow x Jack's Poison
Jack's Poison x Alien Rock Candy
Jack's Poison x Northern Gold

P

Powertech

If you are in the Sacramento/Stockton area, and want to try some of my seeds, let me know. I have only actually grown out 2 of the strains, but I have some others going now. Limited space as I do things legally, why I've only been growing a few years. List below what I have, these are all regular photoperiods. I posted on RIU and got posts deleted right away. Can't even give stuff away there wtf. Anyway, The Durban Poison came from Alaska and is supposed to be from the original IBL Durban Poison. I believe it from the source, but don't expect anybody else to, doesn't matter to me. The Strawberry Loctite is also from Alaska, same source. The Northern Gold was bred by me from Northern Lights from 00, and Acapulco Gold, but can't remember the source. I'm giving them away if people want to try them because, well I'd like people to try them and let me know what they think, and I don't sell anything. I would love to try what you have, but don't need to give me anything, but I'm on the lookout for what I want to breed next. I'd kill for a good Ice Cream Cake

Durban Poison x Strawberry Loctite - aka Durban Locberry (at least to me and those that have had it)
Northern Lights x Acapulco Gold - (1 of 3 labels came off but are still separated)
Acapulco Gold x Acapulco Gold - (2 of 3 labels came off)
Northern Lights x Northen Lights - (3 of 3 labels came off)
Moonshine Widow x Alien Rock Candy
Moonshine Widow x Northern Gold
Moonshine Widow x Durban Locberry
Moonshine Widow x Jack's Poison
Jack's Poison x Alien Rock Candy
Jack's Poison x Northern Gold
guess this should have gone under breeders lab, oops

Top Bottom