Sad Looking Leaves

• Thread starter brian77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brian77

brian77

Hi guys. Plant revegging, dealing with this but now my leaves are looking thin, curly and quite sad really. Any ideas?

Sad looking leaves
Sad looking leaves 2
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
You have multiple issues. Watering, reveg, to name afew. It takes awhile for the plant to work itself out after reveg, it's hella confused. Take pics in full light and we can discuss it further
Yep reveg and not enough light, and she is drowning .
If you can add a supplemental light to help her along. This will be a bad yielding plant in flower. I’d veg her until you get serrated new leaf growth, about 4-5 weeks. Ease up on the watering. Keep her on the dry side , water along edge of pot when fingers up to knuckle is dry when You check for dryness

brian77

brian77

Overwatered and needs more light than a window on a cloudy day
I've sorted out the light situation. I hadn't watered it until yesterday. Went 5 days without. Soil was dry.
Overwatered and needs more light than a window on a cloudy day
You have multiple issues. Watering, reveg, to name afew. It takes awhile for the plant to work itself out after reveg, it's hella confused. Take pics in full light and we can discuss it further
Will do. Finish work in a few hours. I'll take pics then. In reveg for a few weeks now. Thanks. Chat soon!

brian77

brian77

Yep reveg and not enough light, and she is drowning .
If you can add a supplemental light to help her along. This will be a bad yielding plant in flower. I’d veg her until you get serrated new leaf growth, about 4-5 weeks. Ease up on the watering. Keep her on the dry side , water along edge of pot when fingers up to knuckle is dry when You check for dryness
Thanks. Been leaving 5 days between watering. I'll leave it longer this time and do as you say there. Appreciate your input :)

brian77

brian77

What media are you using buddy and how much water exactly you giving her..
Soil. Originally was outdour but climate has made me bring it in. Only water it every 5 days or so. About a couple of litres max. Back to npk. Cut the n when it started to flower

brian77

brian77

I've sorted out the light situation. I hadn't watered it until yesterday. Went 5 days without. Soil was dry.

Will do. Finish work in a few hours. I'll take pics then. In reveg for a few weeks now. Thanks. Chat soon!
20181108 152643
20181108 152659
20181108 152659

brian77

brian77

Hi guys
My plant, first ever, is dying on me. Was outDora til the weather turned shit. I have it indoors now but in a.very restricted area....are these lights anyou use to me at all?
Would love to save this plant. Can't grow again til may :(

Screenshot 2018 11 13 23 20 33
dan1989

dan1989

Pffff looks like The Claw from over fertilizing to me. Look how leathery the leaves are in the first picture. Burned tips yeah? If it's not enough light, where's the paler leaves near the bottom of the plant?

I vote too much nitrogen, might have retarded the flowering too

brian77

brian77

Pffff looks like The Claw from over fertilizing to me. Look how leathery the leaves are in the first picture. Burned tips yeah? If it's not enough light, where's the paler leaves near the bottom of the plant?

I vote too much nitrogen
Excellent. Thank you loads for that. I thought it was definitely not over watering which I've been told loads. Changing it up now

dan1989

dan1989

How comes you're revegging anyway bro? Looks like you haven't even harvested any bud..

dan1989

dan1989

I wouldn't react quite yet, I might be a troll for all you know. It's how it appears to me though. But unless I've missed your grow log, you haven't said anything about what you've been feeding it and how much.

It's impossible to get a definite diagnosis on the spot without having lived with the plant on a regular basis. Only you know what has happened up to this point. People on here can set you on the right track, but only you can fix your plant by watching her and understanding the effect made by your input.

That being said, it definitely looks like you've given it too much nitrogen.

brian77

brian77

How comes you're revegging anyway bro? Looks like you haven't even harvested any bud..
Was a light leak mate. Started to flower then I messed up. It's about 3 weeks in tour reveg so waiting patiently. My set up is far from good. Just want tone. Try to salvage something

dan1989

dan1989

Was a light leak mate. Started to flower then I messed up. It's about 3 weeks in tour reveg so waiting patiently. My set up is far from good. Just want tone. Try to salvage something

UK?

brian77

brian77

I wouldn't react quite yet, I might be a troll for all you know. It's how it appears to me though. But unless I've missed your grow log, you haven't said anything about what you've been feeding it and how much.

It's impossible to get a definite diagnosis on the spot without having lived with the plant on a regular basis. Only you know what has happened up to this point. People on here can set you on the right track, but only you can fix your plant by watching her and understanding the effect made by your input.

That being said, it definitely looks like you've given it too much nitrogen.
I stopped the n when it went into flower butility have been told to go back to npk new that it's in reveg

Latest posts

Top Bottom