Sad Looking Leaves

• Thread starter brian77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
some plants can be a mother to get to veg again...I've had some that simply refuse to re-veg and die. If I were in your shoes, I would try to take some cuttings and try to root them, making clones. You need to get some decent soil, but potting soil works well for initial rooting...so does a small tumbler of water. A clone might be your only chance to save it if it keeps getting worse.

brian77

brian77

I'm down south, if you remember the heatwave a few months ago, it was nearly 40 in my tent, 4 of my girls started to hermie because of the heat, had to chop early :(
I'm starting again. Bought equipment to finish off the one.I have, may as well make a room!

brian77

brian77

some plants can be a mother to get to veg again...I've had some that simply refuse to re-veg and die. If I were in your shoes, I would try to take some cuttings and try to root them, making clones. You need to get some decent soil, but potting soil works well for initial rooting...so does a small tumbler of water. A clone might be your only chance to save it if it keeps getting worse.
Starting again. Have a new seed in the making

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Just built the grow area. Looks well. Totally buzzing. Just waiting for the seed to sprout then straight in to the pot!
I suggest you start a grow journal with lots of pics so people can give advice if anything seems off or something along the way. That way one of our experienced growers can help you make corrections before shit hits the fan.
Its better to start over at this point. I congratulate you on your decision :)

brian77

brian77

I suggest you start a grow journal with lot of pic so people can give advice if anything seems off or something along the way. That way one of our experienced growers can help you make corrections before shit hits the fan.
Its better to start over at this point. I congratulate you on your decision :)
Thanks so much for the advice.... do u post a new thread with the new one and take it from there. Got my grow space ready. Really looking forward to it. :)

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Thanks so much for the advice.... do u post a new thread with the new one and take it from there. Got my grow space ready. Really looking forward to it. :)
Yeah just start a new thread under grow diaries sub section and lets leave the last plant behind us :)

Top Bottom