Sadly found a male in my garden

• Thread starter Southernuncle21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Southernuncle21

Southernuncle21

Sadly, I had to destroy one of my plants. Surprisingly, all my other plants that have went into preflower are definitely female, but there was one in particular one that really wasn't showing anything. After 2 weeks I started seeing the crab claws all over the plant. It was well over 7 ft tall and it broke my heart to have to do it but I do not want cross pollination. The plus side is majority of the plant material has went into my compost pile so it will help breathe new life. I took pictures of the root system after I washed it off. This root system is telling me that all of my other plants that are in ground are getting very thick tap roots and they are very healthy. I want to know if anybody can take a look at the pictures of the root system and see if they can't see anything but I believe they are very healthy. I'm going to keep the stock of this male plant and attempt to try to make hemp rope or hemp fiber. And if anybody's got any suggestions or ideas how to make him fiber at home, please drop some tips.

Sadly found a male in my garden
Sadly found a male in my garden 2
Sadly found a male in my garden 3

Latest posts

Top Bottom