Safe Guerrilla Grow Method That Really Works

• Thread starter silvereagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

silvereagle

Just wanted to pass along a method I've been using for about 5 years with great success for those who need to Guerrilla grow their weed. I'm what you may call a discreet freak. I like to grow big healthy plants without the need to visit to water often and want to avoid detection by others especially the police. What I have found to be an exceptional way to grow is to utilize series of minimum 7 gallon smart pots. I carry in the smart pots, miracle grow moisture control potting soil, water absorbing crystals, and all season deer repellent containers that I hang along the perimeter of my grow. I find the edge of a swamp where cat tails and brush are growing. Pick an area only an idiot would wander to if they were walking in the woods (ie. avoid the mushroom hunters and others looking for your grow). The ground needs to be saturated, but no deep standing water (ie if you kneel down in it your going to get your pants wet). I fill the smart pots half way with the potting soil, then the remaining half with the potting soil and some water absorbing crystals. The crystals will help feed the upper air pruned rooting system as the soil dries out between rains, while the bottom of the pot will allow a very shallow constant zone of water to remain in the bottom of the pot which will allow moisture to wick upward into about half of the potting soil without saturating it. I start my plants in Jiffy peat pellets that are used to grow tomato seeds as they keep the seeds wet after watering and give a good easily transportable media to set my starter plants into the smart pots with. They also air prune the starter roots to give a great starter root system. I transplant after a couple of weeks once the seedlings have been exposed to sunlight and have established a nice root system. Because the system is self watering, I only need to visit when I want to work on the plants. I visit the first month every two weeks only to top the plants to get more colas going. The fourth week I top and super crop the plants. After that, I visit once a month at most as I prefer to stealth grow and the swamp waters my girls for me. The super pots are excellent because they allow the pots to release excess water after heavy storms. The pot air prunes the roots and gives a massive root system which after about 6 weeks the girls take off like crazy. In mid september I give them a little feeding with a bloom fertilizer and a 1/2 tsb/gal of blackstrap molasses for a sweet smoke. In early October, I go out with a back pack, some contractor plastic garbage bags and my bow and pretend to be bow hunting. Check the trichomes and if all is good it is harvest day. After evening comes, I slip in, harvest my girls, and bring the buds home in the dark. My headlamp in the dark this time a year is not suspicious due to it being deer season. I made a plan to drop my bags if I'm spotted and approached in the dark, quickly marking a pin on my cell phone navigation system to allow me to return later to get the bags. Luckily no issues in that regards yet. If you want a low maintenance, top guerrilla grow, with little chance of getting busted by police, this is a good option (only one for me). Just be there in the early deer season go get your girls out before a hunter finds them. Avoid growing near trees where hunters may set a stand, duck hunters may set up or if your grow is found, a camera can be set up by law enforcement or the DNR to take your pic. Always wear a camo mask when approaching your spot to hide your face in the event your grow was found and a camera set up to bust you. And never approach from the same direction twice. Happy growing.

Safe guerrilla grow method that really works
Safe guerrilla grow method that really works 2
N

Nog

That's good if you have a swamp to grow in.

The reality is you have to grow in the conditions available, and they can vary a lot.

So you may have to water once a week or even twice in hot weather.

But I have come to realise that minimal site preparation is important, as carting amendments and soil to the site means too many trips and too much chance of getting seen.

And once someone realises you are growing in an area they will scour that area till they find your plants.

Some people will think you are a hiker, but other people will work out what you are doing and rippers have even been known to lie in wait beside trails to see which way growers head so they can get an idea of where their grow is.

And old sepcial forces trick is to step off their trail into the bushes and set up a watching post for a while, to see if they are being followed.

I have caught two rippers like this, they were obviously lying in wait for me to follow me to my grow, so I stepped off the trail into the bushes and sat down and waited, and sure enough a couple of minutes later along comes ripper along the trail.

Silvereagle has the right idea, visit your grow as little as possible, I would like to also add make as few trips as possible to set it up, hence the minimalist site preparation.

Unfortunately some areas require visiting more than once a month as the grow may need watering once a week at least during hot weather if it doesn't rain.

I like to check on the internet for the average monthly rainfall for the area, this gives me an idea of how often I will need to water in that month.

JCgrow

JCgrow

Brilliant, Nog. Planting outdoors in a rainy climate makes this way easier as you don't have to worry as much i.e. the Pacific Northwest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom