Safe places to trade, sell, or purchase MJ in Michigan

• Thread starter BlowCrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlowCrack

I'm a cardholder now....now I can get busy legally.....I just want to stay lokey as possible still.....howbcan I safely meet up with patients and caregivers?

N

nucleotide

Compassion Clubs are a good place to start. You'll meet some heads there. where you at?

rawman

rawman

Deffinitly gotta say compassion clubs too. I've never been to them but a lot of friends say they meet people there.

R

RMCG

vendormaps.com.

Not sure if they have MI yet, but can't imagine it will be too long before they do.

J

johard59

Yeah there many places you can meet your patients and other members you should decide where to meet its upto you. Everyone has suggested there own opinion.

S

swisscheese

Always be cool with everyone you meet in the community and start going to events like already mentioned.

I

ice1

i myself dont understand the compassion centers. i before my card got to me went to a few to check them out and was treated very rudely for checking them out before hand (ie my card wasn't in my hand yet) to me they didn't seem to compassionate just like cali most seemed only to get our money and run.(differant story but lets say paw paw center more then once has sold me wet buds after i got my card instead of the guy letting me try it like usual said he was in a hurry to meet somebody and ran out the door. got home and to my dismay spent 150 bucks for a wet 7.5 grams never again will i go there. i mean come on it's costly enough at 20+ a gram but to sell it wet and further rip people off. they sell growing supplies also for double the cost that can get them elsewhere. i've been growning since a young age and there selection of grow supplies is quit a joke in my opinion no c02 controllers or controllers of any kind. there nute selection if you can call it a selection only has fox farms and humbolt nutes in stock with a broken mix of 3 part mixes. don't dare ask them to order you something i ordered root riot cubes after a month they told me they were changing suppliers. month and a half later they finally got them in. i gave them names of 3 suppliers i used when growing with-out a card and they as far as i can tell never even checked them out only good thing they got is they bring in a clone guy on Saturdays. no seeds though and was told if wanted seeds to order them off-line but to make sure to use anybody but usps to ship or would get busted. i blew there advice about that off seeing as i have had countless seed orders go threw customs and never had one held up yet(knocks on wood)

Top Bottom