Safe to work in CO2 enriched grow room??

• Thread starter bobby34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bobby34

Does any one know what effect co2 could have on humans at 1200-1500ppm??. Is it safe to be working in that environment??

Cheers

G

GeneticFreak

Makes me feel like shit at as little as 1200. IMO it's not safe so I vent my room prior to working in there. My ears start popping and I get mad pressure in my head. I've also felt anxiety after being exposed to higher levels of co2. My plants never seem to want to need more than 900 to 1000ppmz. I think everyone is different but for me I know my limits. If you going to enrich with co2 you need to move your air pumps out of the room.

FlowBo650

FlowBo650

Makes me feel like shit at as little as 1200. IMO it's not safe so I vent my room prior to working in there. My ears start popping and I get mad pressure in my head. I've also felt anxiety after being exposed to higher levels of co2. My plants never seem to want to need more than 900 to 1000ppmz. I think everyone is different but for me I know my limits. If you going to enrich with co2 you need to move your air pumps out of the room.

I think you may be a little paranoid homie hahaha. But your PPm is about right to each his own. Ive spent hours in the room at about 1300, and never felt too weird. If anything it will make you less anxious and kinda sleepy if your not getting enough O2. But again it has to be up around 4000

B

bobby34

Its good to get different perspectives so cheers guys!. Fishwhistle!!, funny dude! like yr style!

Latest posts

Top Bottom