Safest way to increase Humidity?

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Why thank ya. Gotcha. Makes a sense.

Well forget about the can and have a good ole day tystick. U are super knowledgable!

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Totally unrelated to the post...just a problem came up....little yellowing spotw are appearing and a little yellowing on the outside of the leaf. Solider mites? Use the same thing forever never a prob before.... So super cleaned it, helped a lil but spreading to another plant.... Gonna use diff ph for the diff one as all diff strains. Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

buddahslave

buddahslave

use tangle foot to limit mites movement along with what ever spray you use. Place the tangle foot up and down the stems especially at the bottom:chicken:

Cort

Cort

Im cheap. I have a tomato cage wrapped in a towel that fits in my bucket. A small fan blows on the towel. I live in the desert where outdoor RH is in the teens, indoor in the 20-30 range usually and this takes me to 50+/-. Guess if I set up 2 I could get to 70 then alter the fan speed to fine tune.

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

use tangle foot to limit mites movement along with what ever spray you use. Place the tangle foot up and down the stems especially at the bottom:chicken:
Got the tangle foot. Out it at just the base of the stem or all the stems connecting to the leaves? Thanks!

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Just gonna start at base of stem truck. Please lemme know if should be applied to leaf stems..... Wouldn't think so.....

buddahslave

buddahslave

If you have an aggressive mite like the red spotted mite you need some type of miticide my favorite is forbid 4f. Its the only one I know of that will kill the mites and there eggs. Floramite SC and Avid are good useful miticides too and work well, you can get them dirt cheap on ebay in smaller amounts for about 20 bucks. If you put the tangle foot everywhere a stem forms you will stop the mites movement from other parts of your plants plus it will catch them!

buddahslave

buddahslave

Don't apply tangle foot to leaves because it will suffocate the leaves and the will die!

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Ahhh ok. So put on the stems of the leaves as well. Just got it around the base now. Super sticky!!!! Advice on how to apply? A q tip or something?

buddahslave

buddahslave

I use rubber gloves the disposable kind to apply with fingers, but you can also apply with a small paint brush. A q tip just might take forever because its so small:artist:

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Learning that now..... But all good. Nothing like making the girls safe and beautiful. Thanks for the help mi amigo

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Dunno. There's little yellow spots on the leaves.... Not sure what it is.... Gave a foilar spray too to help and cleaned the room real good. Seems to be effecting 2 plants only. Hope stops there....any idea what it is? Just a bunch of little yellow dots or specs on the leaves..... Can't find what it is, tried everything I know so need some help on this one all!!!???

buddahslave

buddahslave

Dunno. There's little yellow spots on the leaves.... Not sure what it is.... Gave a foilar spray too to help and cleaned the room real good. Seems to be effecting 2 plants only. Hope stops there....any idea what it is? Just a bunch of little yellow dots or specs on the leaves..... Can't find what it is, tried everything I know so need some help on this one all!!!???

post a pic if its spider mites then the pic will tell if not then we can trouble shoot:cyclops:

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Hope ya can see the spots and yellowing around the leaves. Never seen this before.... Please let troubleshooting begin

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Thanks that's the worst of it. Usually have dark green healthy leaves... New one.... Hope y'all can nail it down!!!! Thanks! Pce

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

If anyone has any idea what that could be please chime in. Def will effect yeilds AND quality and can't have that
, Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom