Safest way to increase Humidity?

• Thread starter GR33NL3AF
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Yea that's what. It is? Never had them before..... Should I get rid of that plant. The other plants are doing fine. Will they spread? Used tanglefoot and prolly will again. Just wonder if even keep. Won't be a good one so may as well save the good ones right?

OftheEarth

OftheEarth

Guess try this organic pesticide comin first but def gonna put in diff room. Ad maybe bleach the room? How can ya get rid of them buggers?

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Allright, so my culprit is my A/C. With temperatures up it runs longer, therefore dehumidifying my air. As soon as I clicked and night time rH went up to 80-90% my plants took a complete 180 and look super healthy. I'm working on air movement and new louvers for the split system. I have a 2.5 ton unit for 6000 watts, should be able to handle it no problem.

Natural

Natural

Thanks for the issue. Never had. Any suggestions?
ya know I've had them once on a plant ( a super candy sweet flavor) and just tossed it. I would try some diatomaceous earth..it's harmless to humans and is really hard on the softy body insect. Try a plastic bottle..drill holes in the top and squeeze some out on the leaves..like a dust-maker. I've heard Mighty Wash is fairly effective with low toxicity. ..for preventative I think it's neem and peppermint oil. Just throwing out some suggestions..like I said never really had to battle.

Top Bottom