Safety SWITCH ????

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

woody420

What's up how's every doing tonight here at the farm ??
Ok here's the ? I got has any one heard of a switch that can turn off your lights if your grow box gets to hot ???
And where the fuck do you find them at. I tried every where man on the net maybe I'm just burned out man:icon_spin: I don't know if any body can give me a hand that would be great thanks woody .

I know I'm a safety freak don't need to be smokin my house

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Green Aire, CAP, and Sentinal all have one I believe..

I think the CAP one is a HT3e I think, i will have to check

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
C.A.P. High Temp Shutdown w/Delay
HLC-3e

The HLC-3e by Custom Automated Products protects your garden from overheating and your light from Hot Starts". The HLC-3e constantly monitors your garden temperature. If the garden exceeds the temperature that you have set, the HLC-3e turns off your lights so that crop damage will not occur. It then turns on the "Temp Exceeded" light to let you know that an overheating situration occured. When the temperature returns to normal, it will turn your lights back on.

The HLC-3e also constantly monitors the power going to your light. In the event of a power failure, it will not allow the light to restart until 15 minutes after the power is restored. This prevents your light from attempting to "Hot Start" your bulb, preventing bulb damage and increasing bulb life.

The HLC-3e comes with a 15' remote temperature sensor. The HLC-3e is rated at 15 amps @ 120 volts. 3 year warranty.

HLC 3e 600
W

woody420

Hey tex right on for helping out again Nice thanks for putting up that pic and all that info. that's what I was looking for you nailed it again later woody420

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
There might be a cheaper one from the other manufatures but CAP makes a solid product..

Tex

W

woody420

HEY tex have you used one of them before or know how good they work ???? A lot or bang for there buck or what ?? Well time to fry up some eggs and bacon later tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
They work great, I have a few around here and few new ones in the box waitin for a project to be used on..

Tex

W

woody420

Just wanted to make sure before I throw down the money on the table. later woody420 right on

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
They also have smart ballasts now that do they same or even dim them I believe.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Solar E

* Available Output Wattasge:
1. 250 Watt with an input 120VAC
2. 400 Watt with an input 240VAC
3. 600 Watt with an input 240VAC

* Solid State design

* High Frequency output provides for
1. Longer bulb life
2. Maximum 5% light intensity loss after 10,000 hours

* On board micro processor

* Power efficiency rating 98 percent

* Ballast remotable up to 90 feet

* Operates 3 types of lamps (no switches)
1. Metal Halide Conversion
2. High Pressure Sodium
3. Pulse Start Metal Halide

* The digital ballast is ready to be connected to a computerized central control system

* Power control and diagnostic readings available through a RS232 compatible interface

* Self diagnostic will identify problems with either the ballast or lamp

* Diagnostic lights are located on ballast

* Dimming controlled by manual setting, outboard timer or by central computer control

* Reduced heat loss over core and coil ballasts can save up to 25% in energy use

* With dimming 35 to 40 percent energy savings

* Daylight harvesting capability (photo control optional)

* Insensitive to line voltage drops

* Meets all relative safety , FCC, EMI and RFI leakage standards

F7376dcf6d79e013f06d3954ec0126c2
Billygoat

Billygoat

How's the RF on these? I'm still holding off on the digital units, because there are still issues here and there. This unit sounds solid and a nice unit.
Later,
BG

Billygoat

Billygoat

Life Light Technologies, Inc.‘s Solar E-Ballasts, the State-of –the-Art Digital Electronic Ballasts with onboard micro-processing. The Ballast with a Brain! Remember, electronic ballasts aren’t digital electronic ballasts. Life Light Solar E-Ballasts feature true digital onboard micro-processing. Solar E-Ballasts will soft start your lamps, eliminating harsh spiky startups that diminish bulb life; the ballast then drives the lamp to its maximum potential and keeps it there. Life Light Inc. Solar E-Ballasts are remotable up to 90’ from the lamp. These ballasts operate at the highest frequency of any H.I.D. ballast available, giving you the power of half the sun’s usable energy, which is all plants need. The Solar E-Ballasts are guaranteed to not interfere with any electronic instruments. Life Light’s Solar E-Ballasts have our exclusive “Thermal Dimming” feature. These factory pre-sets will dim your lights down 60% when the thermal dimming is engaged. When heat overpowers the garden area, this feature will dim until proper temperature has been restored, and then full light output will return. If the plant leaf is too hot, the plants can’t use the light you’re paying for.

TheSolar E-Ballast includes an onboard cooling fan to maintain the proper temperatures on the circuit boards helping to extend their life. The Life Light Solar E-Ballast is available in a 600 Watt model.

W

woody420

Well all kinds of toys to play with out here I'm loving it man good things to know down the road. Just wanted to say thanks alot to tex and cemchris for lookin out .

tex is like a damn search engine lol thanks man

Top Bottom