sage n sour?? from sannie!!

• Thread starter danko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

danko

whats up? im glad to announce my beans have showed up today!! c99bx1 and killing fields ! to my suprise i got a free bee pack from sannie of sage n sour! are these the thseeds bred or sannies own???

thanks a lot sannie and mosca!!

D

danko

the thseeds version is $110 bux!! so thats one hell of a freebie!!! wow. the deats on the sage n sour look impressive! sour diesle and s.a.g.e. cant wait to try them out! to bad its gonna be a little while before i can do so!

A

ananda karSaka

What a deal!!

This farm rocks. What a killer freakin' community.

D

Dubsta

for real thats a nice freebie. I got El Monstre (Jackberry x BlueKronic) as my freebie.. they just broke ground same with my KO Kush ill be sure to post alot of pics when they get bigger.

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

i got the same freebie with my beans on sat. was really surprised and delighted.TS1

Venom818

Venom818

Thats's bad ass bro sounds like a killer cross.Is there a certain amount of money u have to spend to get free seeds from the farm.

D

d420

Premium Member
Supporter
Me too, I got the sage n sour, 7 beans!! Nice surprise..Along with my order(Gorilla Grape, CVK, Raskal OG, SocalX Bubba, c99bx1, pre 98 bubb, sfv ogbx2.) Usually from other sites you only get like 5, if any at all, Big Thanks to Logic and the Farm. Peace..:smiley_joint:

D

danko

i found the sagn n sour in my cannabible 3 from jason king! he is pretty critical with his herb judgments and he seems to be a big fan.... supposed to take a bit tho like 70 days.
i did a search and the one post i found was a bunch of peeps bashen em and thseeds all together... i guess we'll see! ya i got 7 also. i hope sannie shoots his 2 pennys cause id like to know if these are the thseeds or his own...

lollipopman

lollipopman

im sure its thseeds but now you got me thinking..........

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

th seeds! might not be as excited about popping them now with all the negative things being said about thseeds just now..

F

fink

I'm not excited to get these at all and prob will not be poppin them anytime soon.
Havin said that I'm in no way disappointed as they were freebies, just dont think they will be as good as the lemon thai I bought.

D

danko

only one way to find out! my question is who gave me these seeds? i hear sannie gives free seeds with orders and thats who i bought my seeds from... i also got some mosca negra seeds. so my question is were these seeds given to me from sannie? thseeds? or thcbay? and why did we all get the same beans? cause they are old or not selling? just want to know. free beans are always cool but if they suck i dont want em in my garden...feel me? limited space means i gotta make a dicision to what stays and goes, so i like to know it has the potential to be some kill in every way before i go popen em and giving them space that others might be better off having!

D

danko

in bred line....got it...so you got some sour diesle ibl? hmmm

how were they aussie?

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

I got some sage and sour freebies with herijuana ibl{in bred line}gonna pop em in a couple of weeks.I'm fairly sure they are thseeds,I think most of there problems have been from there femmed beans,got to be worth a try,i'll let you now how I get on:mysterymachine:

D

danko

I got some sage and sour freebies with herijuana ibl{in bred line}gonna pop em in a couple of weeks.I'm fairly sure they are thseeds,I think most of there problems have been from there femmed beans,got to be worth a try,i'll let you now how I get on:mysterymachine:

not if they have hermie tendencies its not...at least not for me anyway! i was just considering popping my freebies today cause i have to wait till i move to pop the ones i actually oreded. but if it was a problem that arrose out of there femm breeding project id have to guess hemie's may be an issue! i cant afford that bros!

S

sannie

The freebees that are gifted by THC farmer are not from Sannie seeds !

I also guess the S&S is coming from th seeds

greetz sannie

Top Bottom