Sage N Sour

• Thread starter supasticky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

I grew out some and have not been overly impressed. I only had one female so don't assume it is all like this, I'm sure there are a few phenos to be found. Mine grew tall and lanky but responded well to tying down to manage the canopy. It will stretch at least 2x. Easy on nute requirements and care. I took it down after 70 days 12/12 and it could have gone another week. Maybe more. Trichs were 75% cloudy and 25% clear. The buds were long and narrow and a bit airy and clearly sativa dominant. Yield was low but to be honest the plant wasn't given prime seating.

After several weeks drying and curing I have been waiting for the flavor and aroma to come into their own. And I'm still waiting. It's a mildly spicy aroma with a slight hint of sour flavor. In other words there ain't much flavor or aroma. It seems to be fairly potent and lights me up everytime. Overall it seems an easy to grow sativa dominant plant with good potency but not much else to set it apart. Was that the kind of info you were looking for Supasticky?

S

supasticky

yeah i gave it a run and was really disappointed, the high was really weak. they did have a really good smell tho. not much for a yeild. so i would say it is a waste of light. ended up giving the rest of my beans away. so i guess you could be the judge of that.

Hopefully mine won't turn out like that lol

I grew out some and have not been overly impressed. I only had one female so don't assume it is all like this, I'm sure there are a few phenos to be found. Mine grew tall and lanky but responded well to tying down to manage the canopy. It will stretch at least 2x. Easy on nute requirements and care. I took it down after 70 days 12/12 and it could have gone another week. Maybe more. Trichs were 75% cloudy and 25% clear. The buds were long and narrow and a bit airy and clearly sativa dominant. Yield was low but to be honest the plant wasn't given prime seating.

After several weeks drying and curing I have been waiting for the flavor and aroma to come into their own. And I'm still waiting. It's a mildly spicy aroma with a slight hint of sour flavor. In other words there ain't much flavor or aroma. It seems to be fairly potent and lights me up everytime. Overall it seems an easy to grow sativa dominant plant with good potency but not much else to set it apart. Was that the kind of info you were looking for Supasticky?

Yah thanks for the info. It helps to know that the strain may not put out, but so far I'm liking the way mine is looking and the weed was super potent.

http://i257.invalid.com/albums/hh230/itschillbro/DSC04527.jpg

http://i257.invalid.com/albums/hh230/itschillbro/SagenSour.jpg

I'm hopeful :)

-Supa

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

I like your pic, the buds I got were completely covered in trichs just like it. Good luck with your gals. I'm sure you'll find something you'll like. I ran it once to learn how it grows and I am going to run this once more to see how well I can get it to yield then pass it on to a buddy. I only have so much space to keep mothers and I have some outstanding ones now. A newcommer is going to have to have everything to unseat one of my girls. The SageNSour just doesn't have the 'Wow' factor I'm looking for but is an easy to grow, easy to trim, potent strain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom