Sage's 2011

• Thread starter Down South Sage
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Down South Sage

Been awhile since I've been on the farm but i came in jsut in time to snag a pack of cabin fevers purple goo.I think they will go nicely with my outlaw gorilla grapes.Here is a few pics from my 2011 outdoors.My line up was SSH,grapegod,grapefruit,Mentalfloss,agent orange,Lemon larry X Chemdog X critical mass,Critical mass,bubblegum,and Hawaiin Snow.

D

Down South Sage

I am having a hella time trying to get my pics to download here.I will keep trying.

D

daddymexbricks

Yea I always get errors tryin to get my pics up! Lol

D

Down South Sage

a few more

Heres a few more!Thanks for the tip,that was the trick!

SANY0048
SANY0055
D

Down South Sage

My number 1 head stash kept the whole lot!

My number 1 beast plant to smoke this year to get totally outside of yourself looking back in is Chimera's mental floss!This strain is not for the faint of heart or brick weed smokers.The mental floss would have made a monster if I had put them out in April like the rest but I didnt start it until mid june and left them in 1 gallons to long.

SANY0073
C

Chimera

Lookin' forward to seeing them in full effect next year DSS.

nice work... really healthy plants keep it up!

-Chimera

StickyBuds420

StickyBuds420

ahh another down south grower woot thos girls look good man keep it up.

D

Down South Sage

I am ready!!!

Lookin' forward to seeing them in full effect next year DSS.

nice work... really healthy plants keep it up!

-Chimera

thanks Chimera I am ready to go brother!I have got the floss and the grapefruit X BB in the vault waiting for the mockingbirds to start singing their spring time love song!!!I'm gonna make em shine this time bro cause I know how your ladies wanna be treated.

D

Down South Sage

Thanks

ahh another down south grower woot thos girls look good man keep it up.

Hey I appreciate it bubba!As long as Big Brother will let me be and the Big Govt. buzzards cant spot em I will keep the outdoor swinging in the south.Abe Lincoln said it best...The most precious right we have as Americans is the right to be left the hell alone...well he didn't say hell but he shoulda!

Mogrow

Mogrow

nice patch DSS... glad you brought the goods home. Ain't many guerrilla growers around the farm... again nice work bro..

D

Down South Sage

thank you

nice patch DSS... glad you brought the goods home. Ain't many guerrilla growers around the farm... again nice work bro..

thats why my pics are a few months old and its all over by the time they are here and even then their not mine.I appreciate the compliment bro!It is one helluva a job to do it in the briar patch thats for sure man but I love the plant.

Top Bottom