Sagging and Drooping Leaves Help!

• Thread starter the ninj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

the ninj

Hey guys. The girls were looking great, now about 3 weeks in to vegging they are starting to droop and sag. They were fine this morning about 7 am..now about 5 hours later they look way different. They havnt been watered in 4 days (i waited a week previously)

so i dont think its overwatering. The only thing i can think of is keeping the humidifier on the whole day....out here in the mtns its super dry so i left it on all night thinking it would be good for them...also we sprayed them the other day as well..just trying to figure out exactly whats going on. Any ideas? I really appreciate the feedback!!!

Peace.

Sagging and drooping leaves help
Sagging and drooping leaves help 2
Sagging and drooping leaves help 3
Sagging and drooping leaves help 4
M

Magoo

Hi ninj do you recall how heavy the pots were, or a reference weight, immediately after being watered?

Are they substantially lighter now?

I'd suggest to water them, going off of the information you gave us when you say "They were fine this morning about 7 am..now about 5 hours later they look way different. They havnt been watered in 4 days"

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

How long have they been in those pots? What did you spray them with?Your soil looks pretty dry,if your pots feel light when you pick them up,then they need water!!

HeadGrow

HeadGrow

yup, they look like they need a little water. otherwise they look good.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

hey man people here got ya covered they just look thirsty! worst case if you water them now they get a drink for the first time in 4 days best case is the issue is gone. sounds like a risk worth taking IMO.

as they get bigger they will be drinking more so just because you were able to go a week between watering in the past does not mean you can wait a week between watering in the future. this is a perfect example of why people say you have to read your plants.

C

c4NN4daze

Everything here is the fact. Water your plant until you have a 15% run off. Learn how heavy you're pot is when it's fully saturated and when it's not. Remember tho, don't over water! Let the root get oxygen! Happy Harvests. CD

Top Bottom