Saginaw Valley Skunk

• Thread starter nuttso
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nuttso

nuttso

Hello farmers.

Here is an ongoing grow report with some SVS. I have alot of more pics and this is just some test runs i do for some friends. The SVS is Skunk hybrid x G13/HP `88.

Ideal conditions.
Nutrients: Aptus Fascilator (SI), Metrop (MR1, MR2, Calgreen), Goldlabel PH-, SAR, Fulvic, Bennies, Kelp
Coco beds watered once a week

Saginaw valley skunk 20Saginaw valley skunkSaginaw valley skunk 2Saginaw valley skunk 3Saginaw valley skunk 4Saginaw valley skunk 5Saginaw valley skunk 6Saginaw valley skunk 7Saginaw valley skunk 8Saginaw valley skunk 9Saginaw valley skunk 10Saginaw valley skunk 11Saginaw valley skunk 12Saginaw valley skunk 13Saginaw valley skunk 14Saginaw valley skunk 15Saginaw valley skunk 16Saginaw valley skunk 17Saginaw valley skunk 18Saginaw valley skunk 19

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Maximum efficiency all up n here nuttso. Are you getting a better spread from the Gavita by hanging it at an angle? i'm gonna post up and watch the killing spree unfold, Peace SSP

nuttso

nuttso

Maximum efficiency all up n here nuttso. Are you getting a better spread from the Gavita by hanging it at an angle? i'm gonna post up and watch the killing spree unfold, Peace SSP

No my friend, i didn't notice any difference in yield. But i think if you run more lights, the efficiency would be better with the conventional way. What i like about that setup is that you can let them sit after watering for 12-14 days without to have to water again. But, I think more frequently watering yields more in a medium where you have a wet dry cycle....

nuttso

nuttso

I think this one is 60% Skunk 40% G13/HP. It's the one of two females i kept from a seed run. The sister is more one the G13/HP side. I was gifted several seeds with G13/HP in it. The male motarebel uses...

Very nice weed.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Killer!! Full tent in there. How you liking the gavita in comparison to what you have ran? I have yet to do a run with mine but so far so good.

nuttso

nuttso

Thx midwestdensies. I like the gavita alot. It's really hardcore quality. If not the best ballasts out there. I had Lumatek, Phillips, ProVt nd some other. Have an aaw and normal refloktor. But i must say that i don't really like the reflector of the gavita. There are better out there, with a more even spread. Like Northstar Reflektor. Gavita with Northstar would be the best out there.

26 C = 78 F

20130216 185520

homebrew420

homebrew420

Nuttso that garden looks...well...NUTTSO!! Great job. The skunk is sweet or real skunky? Maybe I missed you saying, was distracted by the hot ladies. Is anything done to the coco before reuse?
Keep it up.

nuttso

nuttso

Nuttso that garden looks...well...NUTTSO!! Great job. The skunk is sweet or real skunky? Maybe I missed you saying, was distracted by the hot ladies. Is anything done to the coco before reuse?
Keep it up.

Hey bro,

thx for the kind words. This particular pheno is on the sweet side. The coco was flushed in the last weeek of flower with veg npk and camg. So basically you can put the new clones in after you cut your flowering plants. You don't have to do anything to the coco. In my opinion you can only reach optimal results in coco when you reuse it. After 4-5 runs it is where you wan't it to be. You just have to look that you don't got any pests. Springtails are very common in coco and they do not harm your plants. This coco has lots of them. Coco can be reused for several years. If you dial in your nutrient shedule you don't even have to flush at the end. This here is drain2waste. With drain2waste it's nearly impossible to go wrong with coco. There are several ways to use coco beds. You can water them once every 2 weeks or water everyday with less water. I always water with nutes. Never without. Basically you wan't to make the coco the same as your nutrient reservoir. I have tried watering coco with 5.5 ph and 6.2. No difference in my opinion. After the 4th run my coco stabilizes at 5.7-5.8. I also work with alot of bennies.

IMG 2248
IMG 2249
IMG 2251
IMG 2256
IMG 2257
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Damn dude. One of the most beautifully dialed tents i have ever seen!!

Seeing stuff like this makes me want to run single strain crops so fucking bad... Those nugs look delicious.

Mad respect!
Just popped my sole last 88hp/g13 bean. Hoping for a male! Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom