Salary for 24/7 100 light manager plus security

• Thread starter Roberto
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Roberto

Hi Folks: I manage a very successful licensed 100 light hydro show in BC. I live on the property 24/7 rent free and am also the (licensed) armed security. The property is in an area known for production and although there has not been a gang related "rip" in the past two years, "they" know we are here. I am currently getting $5K a month net but want a raise. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thx.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If you can produce 200lbs, 3x a year and they all go for 2k, that's 1.2million a year gross, 4x a year and 1.6million gross. I'd want 10% of gross if I did all or most the work and was responsible for successful crop production at that level, too much stress for 60k a year. You could work less being in the health field like a nurse and make way more and no worries of rippers, molds, successful crop production...imo

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Living there shouldn't really be factored out of your pay, as running/managing a show that size takes being there all the time to succeed at the highest level and have the high grade that tops the market. If you think about it, you prob don't get much vacation time either if it's a 24/7 thing and if you do the crop could suffer yields or worse when your away...if you feel your worth more, ask for it. They won't offer most likely if profit is their main concern.

420Gator

420Gator

Id want 50%. 5k/month is good pay but all you need to make that is a couple Ps, certainly not 100 lights

Top Bottom