Sale on HLG 350R "refurbished"

• Thread starter Sod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sod

Hello to all, my first post. I'm switching to LED's going forward. Been using MH and HPS in the past, which worked well. Endless supply's and suppliers, not to mention thousands of opinions, left me scratching my head concerning which light to buy. I almost went with KingBrite, the price is unbeatable, but I try and spend here in the US of A. Much consideration was given to customer service, which HLG has many people claiming the company is doing a very good job. And, did I really want to deal with China in terms of shipping and customer service should I need help. I try and live by the creedo of "not going broke to save a buck".
My decision was to go with HLG. Called and talked to a salesguy who was very helpful. Turns out it was a good day to buy a fixture. HLG is selling HLG350R's for $399 as "refurbished, however, these are brand new with last years diodes. So I placed the order. This light is going in a 4x4 tent where I will put 6 to 8 plants. My only negative about the 350R is no IR or UV, not a deal breaker by any means. So I did buy a cheap Chinese fixture with IR and UV to throw in the tent with the 350R.
Just wanted to pass along the sale on the 350R "refurbished" in case anyone was in the market for buying a new light.

SOD

freezeland2

freezeland2

Hello to all, my first post. I'm switching to LED's going forward. Been using MH and HPS in the past, which worked well. Endless supply's and suppliers, not to mention thousands of opinions, left me scratching my head concerning which light to buy. I almost went with KingBrite, the price is unbeatable, but I try and spend here in the US of A. Much consideration was given to customer service, which HLG has many people claiming the company is doing a very good job. And, did I really want to deal with China in terms of shipping and customer service should I need help. I try and live by the creedo of "not going broke to save a buck".
My decision was to go with HLG. Called and talked to a salesguy who was very helpful. Turns out it was a good day to buy a fixture. HLG is selling HLG350R's for $399 as "refurbished, however, these are brand new with last years diodes. So I placed the order. This light is going in a 4x4 tent where I will put 6 to 8 plants. My only negative about the 350R is no IR or UV, not a deal breaker by any means. So I did buy a cheap Chinese fixture with IR and UV to throw in the tent with the 350R.
Just wanted to pass along the sale on the 350R "refurbished" in case anyone was in the market for buying a new light.

SOD
HLG sells a UV bar that will fit any of their Rspec lights.

Top Bottom