Salmon Berries & Golden Gate Kush & rOarGe F2

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

For sure, good price and good product, seems to be hard to find these days when you enter a hydro store...lol

most of the hydro stores around here sadly only carry "typical" nutes and things but will get you anything out of sunlights catalog within a day or so.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

fuck, unless you got homies your shootin yourself in the foot everytime you walk in there...dudes down here hook me up 30% off everything, so its worth the hour drive (round trip)

nope no homies at the hydro store. i try to stay out of them as much as possible but somethings i just cant avoid going there for. i do a lot of online shopping but thats only because im a small grower, thats just not an option for people with larger gardens

Reactions: sox
sox

sox

So there are 19 for sure, maybe 22 GL going into flower, waiting on a rOarGe to show and 2 GGK runts to show. Thats over 50% females! And most the males i killed looked like studs. Awesome structure, they didnt show quick, and they all were stackin nutties and stinkin up the room.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
nope no homies at the hydro store. i try to stay out of them as much as possible but somethings i just cant avoid going there for. i do a lot of online shopping but thats only because im a small grower, thats just not an option for people with larger gardens
theres a shit load of hydro stores where i live and one that gives everyone 30% under retail...love that place! and i love my age old kelp as well!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
So there are 19 for sure, maybe 22 GL going into flower, waiting on a rOarGe to show and 2 GGK runts to show. Thats over 50% females! And most the males i killed looked like studs. Awesome structure, they didnt show quick, and they all were stackin nutties and stinkin up the room.
cant wait to get me some gl seeds. just waiting til i can buy seeds because all my money has gone into improving the rooms. couple more harvests and ill be golden

sox

sox

2012 08 20 09 28 48 836
2012 08 20 09 29 07 227
cant wait for some new pics sox...
a few days old..sorry ive been laggin...ill get new pix up tomoro when they get under the 600s...the taller ones are rOarGe, the smaller ones are the runts, the others are SB/GGK this was right after transplant.....i was movin lights around when this was taken...there goin in under 600s for a few more weeks of veg tomorrow~
2012 08 20 09 28 37 711

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Sox,which hydro store are you hitting up?I noticed a new one popped up on main st. the other day,I do my best to stay out of em and dispensaries too if possible but sometimes i just gotta go check it out!

sox

sox

main st one sucks bad, the dudes are lames too. i went in there once just for shits and giggles and it sucked, ill never go back......J&J is cool as fuck......but i go down the hill, way down the hill like 45 min away. SOMETIMES if i absolutly need something ill go to the one on BVR...the discount one, never been to BVH.

Top Bottom