Salmon Berries & Golden Gate Kush & rOarGe F2

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

so i got a skunky, a berry, and a straight gnarly bubblegum pheno of the SB...not sure where the bubblegum came from, but when you crack a jar of the sb3 it stinks like bubblegum so bad...most are berry smelling but a few are skunky....the ggk smells as i described before, smokin a j of the ggk10 (i know its early but i had to taste her) and she has a little bit of the berry smell but straight ggk taste and a kushy aftertaste...all other ggk phenos smell like jack but with a island twist....the rOarGe is just dank as fuck, its been a while since i toked the banana oger but from what i remember i think rOarGe#5 is leanin that way, its def not tahoey..more spice and funk to it.

sox

sox

:D haha im not even half way through this ggk#10 joint and my face already feels like its melting off.
nice work baba g, i cant wait to make some concentrates outa this trim i got chillin!

sox

sox

ill take some nice top nug shots sometime this week all jarred up and pretty

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
ill take some nice top nug shots sometime this week all jarred up and pretty
Nice, smoke em up and let me know how it all cures up:)
Glad they came to fruition, I'm stoked to finish a bunch of VBK hybrids. Starting Ramrod seeds asap, as It dawned on me that that could be some of the frostiest as it's the Romulan X VBK :D

sox

sox

camera phone...no flash....Salmon Berries #2....sorry for the lag on the nug pics, i thought i took some. Ill snap photos tonight or tomorrow of the big nugs.
2012 11 18 13 37 02 864

waayne

waayne

Nice work sox!
That nug is truly a thing of beauty:)

How does that beautiful nug smell?

Nice job reppin baba's work!

sox

sox

Nice work sox!
That nug is truly a thing of beauty:)

How does that beautiful nug smell?

Nice job reppin baba's work!

Thanks brother!
SB#2 and #9 have this funky skunky smell unlike any of the others, cant describe it really...but its AMAZING.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Thanks brother!
SB#2 and #9 have this funky skunky smell unlike any of the others, cant describe it really...but its AMAZING.
which phenotype is that nug? Looks killer!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
lol i was hopin youd tell me
meant was it number 2 or 9?

that looks slightly SCBB dom, the lil crystals packed like that are more SCBB than bigger VBK glands, looks like a nice mix though, I like the purple tints and highlights and I bet the insides of those nugs are glandular and lovely:D

Reactions: sox
sox

sox

if i had a good camera it would be a whole other game. These nugs look soo good in real life.
ill get the others up later, that ggk4 joint knocked me the fuck out!
love & light

Top Bottom