• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoosier_grower

Hoosier_grower

So ive got a few runs under my belt but by all means am still a noob and Odont mind admitting it, its easy to follow someone elses recipe & in my case using vaderog recipe of 100% canna coco also their nutes.....and everything is good until something goes wrong and then troubleshooting is where i have really learned the most of what l know but anyway im feedin 2x a day for 15 min. Using canna coco a&b rhizotonic, zym, boost fasilitor & recharge weekly....I literally have salt crystals on top of the medium ive never had salt buildup like that so i flushed them 2 days ago but wondered what every1 is using or doing to combat build up also ppm of runoff was in the 2000s while feeding <1500

ru knuts

ru knuts

I voted before I read your situation, I grow in hydroton. Fabric pots inside 5 gallon pails for root control. The salts choke off the fabric pots and my flood level drops by 1/3. I flush to remove the salts from the fabric pots and get my original flood level back to where I started.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Ebb and Flo systems you usually want to flush from the top at least once a week since you will get a buildup at the water level. I wouldnt worry about the salts too much on top. Pretty much the draw back of ebb systems minus all the water.

Top Bottom