Salvia Divinorum growers

• Thread starter canopia
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canopia

Any salvia divinorum growers on here? I have three plants at the moment. Two in soil and one in hydro.

Here is the one in hydro. It grows very fast at a rate of 4-5cm a week with no nutrients. I have purchased nutrients now though so it will be interesting to see their growth once I start with the nutrients.

S6300035.JPG

Here is one of my soil Salvias that has been topped and the top section will be used as cutting.

S6300030.JPG

I have included the preparation process of the section in picture form. First the side leaves are cut off and let to dry. Next the cutting can be put straight into soil or water to let it root. I tend to put mine in water with a bubbler and then put them in soil regardless if they have rooted after two weeks or not.

S6300027.JPG

S6300038.JPG

Will be interested to see who else grows Salvia. Would be great to see if anyone had any Luna or Paradox strains. Please post pictures of your Salvia plants.

G

Grow2BFree

I used to grow Salvia D until some life circumstances happened, no longer have it.

I had outdoor plants 7 feet tall. I never grew them indoors.

I really miss them.

Where/how do you get clones for them anymore?

M

maestro

I grew it 10 years or so ago. It really struggles in my dry atmosphere though. I like the neat vision quest buzz but I hate the nasty chemical taste. Shit reminds me of some terrible bathtub crank or pcp or somethin n it ruins what ya smoke it out of. I made some crazy iso concentrates that knocked ya down for a ride in two huge hits.........
I had a strain by hoffman for a couple that was palatable supposedly but I never got ballsy enough to eat it. For some reason I got old one day n lost most interest in pysch drugs but I used to really enjoy growing booms too.....got to where I could pop a flush on some old gym socks if I soaked um in the right malt mix....I used to boil pillow cases of straw n horse shit n pack rubbermaid of media n flush pounds n pounds in just a few weeks.....think it bored me once I figured it all out. I got issues like that.
Still miss the beauty of a perfect gods eye pattern of growth on a petri culture though....got spores from my classic EQ sillys tucked away for a rainy day..........I like my herb though.

peace

2DogWalker

Salvia D,

Thats awesome your growing some salvia, I remember some hysterical rides from that shit.....

Maestro,

Dude talking bout boomers brings back soo many great memories...We used to used the inocculated jars of vermiculite, never quite ripped lbs but always had some of the dankest shrooms around.. I remember them growing in my dorm room in a secret cabinet I built for my tv stand lol... Ur the man pushing pillowcases of natures mix though lol....I like my herb alot but some recent fishing trips may have inspired me to get the jars back out lol.....

2dW

C

canopia

I used to grow Salvia D until some life circumstances happened, no longer have it.

I had outdoor plants 7 feet tall. I never grew them indoors.

I really miss them.

Where/how do you get clones for them anymore?

I'm guessing your in the US if you were able to grow them outside. I've seen a few outdoor grows from people in California. They are very nice plants especially when they flower although mine never have.

K

kindbud420

it grows wild in my back yard. shits all over the place thick stumps in the old growth. evry time you break a tiny thumb size branch off it just multiplies

Top Bottom