Same feed but 2 out of 5 are drooping

• Thread starter Leeboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Leeboy

Leeboy

Ive got 5 different strains going on , same nutes they get , same size pots and same sunshine 4 with perlite . Using master blend. Although the two drooping strains are more behind because I’m on a more rotation as seeds and clones come around. Droopy on the right is a 20 year old seed I grew while droopy on the left was given to me by some bikers ☠️ ( skunk berry). I do notice they are a little dark green besides the newer one that’s more brighter green in the pic. I just gave them all a big PH flush yesterday and took the pics tonight. I’m running a HLG 550 on 50%. Any ideas to try ?

Same feed but 2 out of 5 are drooping
Same feed but 2 out of 5 are drooping 2
Same feed but 2 out of 5 are drooping 3
Same feed but 2 out of 5 are drooping 4
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Your right on the verge with them flowering plants with the n ( the darkest green ones )
A tad more you’ll be in overdosed city
it will take a long time for them to use up the n already stored cut back on it
You’ll notice the fan leaves will start clawing if you don’t.

The dropping looks like it’s water related. Hard to call on a small iPod but it’s looks overwatered hence dropping, too dry and they will droop but look different.

The plants are different it’s not a one size fits all situation, each will have it own Preference

Good luck 😋

Leeboy

Leeboy

Nice advice. Masterblend is a 2-2-1 recommend. Should I adjust to 2-0-1 ( the 2 of cal-nite changing to 0) ?

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
2-0-1 should equal 2n 0p 1k

You want the reverse 0.2.1

The 0 would be the amount of n
The 2 would be potassium and the 1 would be the amount of k

You want higher p.k than n in flowering

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Cool

Next time you will want some n during the first few weeks of flowering you can use veg nutes like say 5.3.2 after the first two weeks of flowering you’d want to change that to something like 3.5.2 if you understand.

Veg you want a higher n than p/k
Flower you want a higher p/k than n
Folks will call it npk

Enjoy the adventure 👍🙂

Leeboy

Leeboy

I’m just curious now. Is Masterblend a decent feed? I started with Megacop ( then they changed their formula and was difficult. Had ph bounce if it sat) Then I went to Strive … had no luck. Then my buddy gave me some Jacks 321. Was pretty good . Finally a buddy talked me into Master Blend which I think is pretty good and easy. 30 years ago I used a brand of Micro Grow Bloom and never even knew what PH meant . Mixed into tap water reservoir and just fed. Turned out some really good stuff. After that was some bulk bag of blue powder that resembled miracle grow and people still talk about the bubble gum strain I grew with this blue stuff . My buddy who got it for me can’t remember. Anyways , I’m always open to learn to get back to my roots .

Bilber

Bilber

Reading through the threads on the farm, there are so many options for nutes.....

When I first started off, I was using fox farms three part.....my plants didn't like it....I was giving WAY to much.....but I didn't know it then......

I figured fox farm was shit......nope.....all me......

So, without knowing I was to blame, I switched to General Hydroponics Flora Trio Series.....also a huge price difference.....cheaper.....

When I started using G.H., everything went so much better......but I also finally realized that I was over nuting/feeding my plants......

Knowing what I know now, I would give fox farms a try......but I'm very content with GH....

Leeboy

Leeboy

Just updating as of this morning . Last time I watered was a big ph water rinse . I let them go ( without watering again) until the leaves showed a lack of water kind of droop. Watered yesterday evening leaving out the cal nite and the one on the far left has perked up but the one on the right hasn’t changed . I even raised and turned the light intensity down lower . Finicky plant I guess. Possibly cause it’s a 20 year old seed? I’ll get the temp at root zone and humidity after work .

Leeboy

Leeboy

Just wanted to follow up and say after that flush and cutting out the Nitrate , they have bounced back and taken shape . Wanted to thank everyone for helping me . ✊🏽

IMG 2114
IMG 2113
IMG 2115
FreeSkunkClones

FreeSkunkClones

The ones that are clawing need more boron to transfer lipids to the buds.

So you should cull them. Only select for plants that grow good in whatever shit rebranded tomatoe fertilizer you use.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
On the top pic there clawing from excess n you need to cut back on it dramatically the plants won’t use the n stored in the leaves by harvest time

Leeboy

Leeboy

I have stopped the N totally ( using master blend ) ther looking much better , but I know it’s a long road still to recovery. Lesson learned 👨‍🎓

Leeboy

Leeboy

The ones that are clawing need more boron to transfer lipids to the buds.

So you should cull them. Only select for plants that grow good in whatever shit rebranded tomatoe fertilizer you use.
What is your feed of choice if you don’t mind me asking ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom