Same screw up 11 months ago.

• Thread starter gardener60
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardener60

gardener60

Yesterday while cleaning up a room next to my grow room i forgot to turn off the lights in the room that i was cleaning. The lights were on 10 hours do i have a chance in hell to pull of this grow. I am in my 4th week of flower.

thedubside

thedubside

are they in a tent? or sat in direct light for 10 hours? either way as long as you dont mess up the cycle again they should be alright. when you realised the light was left on did you then put them into 12 hours of darkness?

growsince79

growsince79

Yesterday while cleaning up a room next to my grow room i forgot to turn off the lights in the room that i was cleaning. The lights were on 10 hours do i have a chance in hell to pull of this grow. I am in my 4th week of flower.
I feel your pain man. I accidentally left the door cracked open the other day. 2 weeks till harvest, just watching and hoping they will be ok. If they morph or start stretching I'll just cut early and make hash.

gardener60

gardener60

are they in a tent? or sat in direct light for 10 hours? either way as long as you dont mess up the cycle again they should be alright. when you realised the light was left on did you then put them into 12 hours of darkness?
They were in 12 hours of darkness no tent but the lights were on in the other room. My grow light has a timer on it. Although the grow room was off you can still see the light from the other room.

growsince79

growsince79

Did the ones 11 months ago do ok?

Top Bottom