Samsung 3ton Mini Split Setup

• Thread starter mclovin707
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mclovin707

mclovin707

Hey guys new here. Just bought a new 3 ton Samsung smart inverter mini split. Im running 6000 watts with ballasts in room and air cooled hoods. 20' x 10 foot main room. The room is cooling fine but the circulation fan constantly runs even when lights are off. In running it in cool mode.

Was hoping someone on here has the same mini split and can give me some input on there ac setup to make it as energy efficient as possible and possibly not have it run the circulation fan constantly. Trying to reduce wear and tear on the unit also.

Can I setup an external thermostat that will shut it off when it reaches temp or do I have to let the mini split control itself?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

dexfarm

dexfarm

Get yourself an environmental control and connect your ac to a high power relay then to controller. set your desired temp and let it do its thing.

N

noone88

Set the mode to cooling and set the fan to auto.

Don't use the timer. It has inverter tech, so the compressor will cycle on and off.

For maintenance, clean the filters located in the air handler.

K

KCbrian

Hey John new to thread. Have 7 1000sqft 8ft ceiling rooms with 36 600watt hps (ballast outside rm). Want to use 100% outside air hvac unit for each room with matching cfm exhaust through charcoal filters. Gets cold in winter and hot in summer. So will need to be able to heat/cool/dehumidify. Size? Brand?

Top Bottom