San Diego Genetics for Prop 215 Patients

• Thread starter BayAreasFinest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BayAreasFinest

If I were looking for Genetics in San Diego where should I go.

Lookin for Pre 98 Bubba. Blue Dream.

Any Genetics from OGRASKAL, Cali Connect, mostly anything that the THCBay sells.

Thanks

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

If I were looking for Genetics in San Diego where should I go.

Lookin for Pre 98 Bubba. Blue Dream.

Any Genetics from OGRASKAL, Cali Connect, mostly anything that the THCBay sells.

Thanks

Hey man most people I talk to here get their best genetics from LA shops. They say that SD clone market is weak cause LA's is so strong and relatively close.

P

paulycali

Go to LA! Better luck there. Not saying there aint any real rare genetics in SD but your just better off with LA.

Good luck with your search man! Just start from seed form so you know what you are getting. SD and pretty much every coop/collective/dispensary will tell you its the real deal when they know its not. They get there clones from random patients who tell lies too. Its taken me 50+ strains to find 2 strains i will die with. Its a long hard search and grow, but you can do it. Again good luck and let me know if you need anymore help.

Have a happy farming day!

L

Lost

Bayarea - Im looking for the same strains, the real deal, not overcloned whores. Let me know if you find em! Maybe I can trade some 13 dawgs for a few cuts.

G

goleboy

I'm working with green leaf wellness to get some of these genetics down in Diego, I'm in the transition From NOR CAL to SO CAL...also be on the look out for the OG godfather...its a Cali connect OG x (pre 8 bubba x granddaddy purp). Diego got that pandoras OG that is off the chain,,,hands down best OG I have smoked.

G

goleboy

Clones are just on the outs at most clubs inn Diego due to the ordinances,,,a lot of people afraid to even deal with em becAuse of hassle

D

dican01

people's nursery care is pretty good. have not been to the one in san diego, but i have been to the nursery in long beach and it is pretty legit. a guy named APE runs the place. really knowledgeable and friendly.

Peoples Nursery Care (PNC)
10459 Roselle St. Ste H, San Diego, Ca. 92121
Phone: 858-558-CUTS (2887)
Hours: Mon. to Sat: 10a to 7p & Sun: 12p to 5p

i am not sure if the san diego store is even open. i got the info off of an old thread. might be worth a phone call.

S

Swerve

pnc in long beach and san diego and delta 9 in san diego have our seeds and some of our genetics as well...

G

goleboy

Green leaf is about to be undergoing HUGE changes...prices may be a little on the high side now but just wait till we actually have a cultivation program going so we don't have to be paying the typical vendor prices, come January 2011 that will probably be your favorite club, especially after renovation. There will be chiropractors, ,massage therapists, and acupuncturists to name a few. Good thing see coming to diego soon

southstreets

southstreets

yea dude that runs it is cool but the prices burn a hole in ur wallet!! lol.. thats good to hear though... yo swerve... greenworks isn't carrying ur gear anymore???

S

Swerve

southstreets i think they are out of stock and i am just waiting to hear back from nuggs about a restock

southstreets

southstreets

yea, i talked to dre yestrday bout it... ill be waitin!!

J

jo4ey

For sure the PNC long beach. U gotta check OG Tuesdays. Rumor has it the San Diego one is opening soon. Be on look out.

squarepusher

squarepusher

make the trek to PNC in LB, but there's a bunch of stuff in san diego, may not be verified but check budtrader tracker craigslist, etc... youll find something but not sure of quality

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

yeah i got agree with south the prices at the green leaf are a lil too steep and do put a whole in your wallet..if they can drop the price it be one of the hotest spots for sure cant wait :cool0010:

G

goleboy

Picked up some Cali connect clones and some Cali beans from green leaf. $12 cuts not a bad donation price. They got 4.5 g eigths all day everyday too! Thats a sick deal and the med quality is on par!

S

Steve Z

one of my good buddies owns the beach on voltaire in OB. its like the third shop on the right when your comin up the hill and turn on voltaire. they have KILLER meds, REAL OG, and good prices. homies know how to make some great bubble too. check em out!

i dont know if he does clones, but if he does they are some real deal shit. used to pick up from him for a couple years, then i heard he recently opened a shop! (used to be called mother earth, but when relocated they changed the name, rightfully so)

Top Bottom