San diego RAIDS!!!

• Thread starter TrailerTrash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Dea..sheriff dept.. raiding san d coops...

heard several are gone..some have have closed the raids..before

looking for more info....

this is a sad day..in sandiego medical cannabis history...:puke

Z

zoeronerer

its a conservative town ..........and the frontline for the feds new policy they will work their way up the coast....been sayin it for years.....u seen how many co ops are in la hahahah the bubble is gonna pop...........honestly im all for it... things have to go one way or the other its up to the people how it will play out............bet u a fiver not in favor of med patients.........

J

Jalisco Kid

They are probably going to nail all of the dispensaries that do not have a permits. I have no problem with that.They want to charge what they do and do it without paying their licenses or taxes, no compassion from me about their fate. JK

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

well its not exactly that.... usally to get a business permit you need to specify what type of business your running now there is no medical marijuana co op to check so most people just check retail. So what happens is your mmj co op isnt just retail its more than that most have edibles and one could argue that its a pharmacy, so what you really need to do is petition for a conditional permit, which could cost you in upwards of 100k and you need support from the local residents in who live in the city. Needless to say almost no one does, and thats what leaves these co op unprotected. Well there is more than that but usally from my research this is what happens. It really a huge gray area and pretty much any co op in california is subject to be up on trail... I know it sucks I just paid a marijuana lawyer 400 bucks to tell me this... And ohh yeah the whole be a vendor to the clubs.. lol... totally unprotected. You could roll the dice but if you have something to lose or cant spend time away from you family I wouldnt do it.

J

Jalisco Kid

One of them according to Bonnie today made 700,000 in 6 months. So that must have been right on their computer. The guy should have stayed underground rather then stick your face in the DA's face. Never keep your books at work. JK

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

One of them according to Bonnie today made 700,000 in 6 months. So that must have been right on their computer. The guy should have stayed underground rather then stick your face in the DA's face. Never keep your books at work. JK

wow what a fool!!! but fuckman 700k thats alot of money... on another note my chick and her family is from jalisco what part are you from??

S

Slips

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2009/09/san_diego_marijuana_dispensari.html

Sounds like all the store fronts are being investigated first.

Not that i'll defend these particular clubs, but I'm sure some of them have to acquire Meds as business cost and other insurance and location costs. Even if one of these so called clubs pays one of there so called "employees" say over 100k a year that person still has to pay taxes. Sounds like because of the FEW shady C0-OPS (tax evasion) they are now investigating and going after them all. If all co-ops and clubs where regulated by some independent agency to make sure it is legit (like an accountant /audit quarterly?) maybe these bad co-ops wont ruin it for the rest of us and SICK PEOPLE who need access.

My concern if for the patients that are going to be SOL for meds and are sick. Is the DA going to go through the records / scripts and investigate patients next.

My whole thing is that PROP 215 is meant for patients to be protected able to grow or acquire meds and this current DA is hindering this and should be prosecuted herself. The law is meant to allow less sick patients to grow meds for more sick patients and be protected and compensated. With more patients needing meds, more pot being grown, and prices going up is this really being accomplished.

"How Common is Cancer?
Cancer is very common in California and the United States
as a whole, and in most other developed countries.
In California, approximately 133,000 people
are diagnosed every year with some form of invasive
cancer, not including the common skin
cancers. About 53,000 Californians die each
year from cancer. Based on current statistics,
more than 2 out of 5 Californians will develop
cancer at some time in their lives, and about 1 in
310 children will be diagnosed with cancer before
age 20. Many cancers are now curable and
cancer treatment continues to improve. Nonetheless,
nearly 1 out of every 5 Californians is likely
to die from cancer."

www.cannabiscurescancer.com

That's allot off really sick people not to mention people who use cannabis for pain to stuttering problems. People are wanting more access and more availability.

I'm just saying the people who object to cannabis use (aka conservatives), need to realize that cannabis actually does help people and they can't stop people from using it by restricting there rights, arresting them and letting them die in prison. Most of us are free Americans and deserve freedom and our rights protected not stomped on. At some point people in America are going to have to respect each other allot more and get use to cannabis being in our face sometimes in public.

S

Smokey1InSoCal

A lot of them have re-opened allready. The especially bad thing was we had one place that was a Clone and Seed Only place and it got Raded and trashed and no one was ever there ! It upset me because this place didn't even offer processed bud they were more geared toward the Growers... and to add futher insult to injury the San Diego DA is a out Lesbian woman who married her partner back during the short time Gay Marrage was legal in California. She ran for office as a Pro Medical Marijuana Candidate. In my opinion she has one set of standards for herself and another set of standards for everyone else.

Top Bottom