San Fransisco Indoor Garden Expo roll call

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sway

any body going to the indoor garden expo tomorrow? should be some great new equipment, and im hoping for lots of free samples from nute companies! we should have a thcfarm smoke out behind a booth somewhere haha...

K

KushMaster707

hey whats goin on sway. i didnt even kno there was an expo goin on in frisco, wheres it at? Is it today or monday?

R

ReelBusy1

today.
I could not amke it and they never do these things down in SoCal.....
:(

Hope everyone else has fun and score lots of goodies though
:)

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

They had the Thc expo in L.A. last month.
It was more a smokers expo than a growers expo.
Only AN was there as far as nutes go.
No freebies either, still it was fun and lots of cool smoking devices.

S

Sway

dude, it was insane... ive never seen so many growers in one place. i got tons and tons and tons of free samples! smoked some really nice herbs outside from some folks i met there. u know who u are :)

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Now I am jelous what the haitis.
They did not have all that in L.A

S

Sway

yea this was an indoor gardening expo... so it was all grow stuff, and new products, and shit like that... really glad i went. it was free to get in, and i came away with at least 100 bucks worth of stuff. ill be there every year from now on

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

My bad 2 different things.
That sounds cool what company's were there.

S

Sway

pretty much every company in the indoor gardening scene.. h&g, fox farm, gh, roots organic, humboldt, dutch masters, botanicare, so many more... probably over 200 vendors

R

ReelBusy1

Damn thats the shiznit.
And they dont come to L.A. ?

LA isn't in the Emerald Triangle...
They know where their bread is buttered so to speak...

I do believe the SoCal market is being overlooked by the nutes companies though...

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

Very well put.
I just noticed your from the valley.
Born and raised Van Nuys.

S

Sway

forgot to mention it, but i was outside smokin with a few guys i met there, we noticed a helicopter flying around the city pulling one of those huge banners. well we got a better look at it and it was an advanced nutrient banner, with a HUGE photo of a pot plant in full bloom, and the banner read something to the effect of "want sweeter buds?". it was an amazing site to see that flying over the city all day long. only in san fransisco haha...

David Harritz

David Harritz

I would also like to come to such ans event but i missed it. Any ways if there is any other event like that going on then will help me a lot and will definitely participate.

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
I would also like to come to such ans event but i missed it. Any ways if there is any other event like that going on then will help me a lot and will definitely participate.
This was a 3 year old post. There will be one in Richmand the end of July this year. Peace

Top Bottom