Sanctuary Soil And Coco

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Farmers, I've been shoppin around and looking to run some coco in my upcoming hydro run.

Would like to know if any of you farmers have used this suppliers Coco and what feedback either positive or negative you have on thier product. Much appreciated!!!

dutchman-front-7-15.png

http://sanctuarysoil.com/dutchman-brand-ultra-premium-expanded-coco-coir/

The Terps

The Terps

It's decent from what I seen consistent quality. I think it's a bit pricey. I like Tupur which is cheap and medium quality consistency but overall my fav and second if I want the best possible coco money can buy I go nutrifeild

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

It's decent from what I seen consistent quality. I think it's a bit pricey. I like Tupur which is cheap and medium quality consistency but overall my fav and second if I want the best possible coco money can buy I go nutrifeild

Have you used their 50/50 coir/coir chips blend?

G

gonnagro

I am currently growing in this medium and feel the growth is not as quick as it is in Tupur. Tupur says you can water multiple times a day, I was watering twice a day when growing in it. Sanctuary says once a day and it tends to remain pretty wet. I actually think you could water once every two days in it. Plants right now have pretty small fan leaves and thin stems compared to Tuper.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Anything I would need to know up front bout coco as it will be my 1st run with coco?. How long do I need to soak it and what Ph should the soak water be 5.8? . Any other little idiosyncrasies about coco I need to know going in?

G

gonnagro

I did not soak the sanctuary coco, I just took a well rooted cutting, dusted it with myco and planted it.

420Artie

420Artie

I did a side by side w/ pure coco vs coco Loco by Fox farm. The pure coco had deficiencies but the coco Loco looked lush the whole grow and yield was a tad higher, it's also dirt cheap. I treated the coco Loco like pure coco and added cal mag and flushed once a month.

Top Bottom