Sanctuary Soil and Feed?

• Thread starter ArtofHydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArtofHydro

ArtofHydro

Anybody familiar with Sanctuary Soil and Feed products? they have 5 main products: Victory, Empire Builder, Buckaroo, Big City, and Dutchman. Im looking for any input before i stock them in my store.

Thanks,
Art

W

willy led wonka

He was on Heavy T's grow show 2 weeks ago. You might go and check out the pod cast. His soils sound kick ass. We are in the midwest and im try to get my store to bring it in. I believe--if my one brain cell still serves me---the Victory is the ferrarri of coco based mediums and it has 33 nutrients and all the bennies in it and needs no feeding of nutes. The Empire is cellulose based like ocean forest and some others-- and you can feed nutrients. He said they are necessarily able to service all the dealers requesting their prducts due to the fact their worms can only produce so much waste---and the size of the production facility.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Have used buckaroo EWC and dutchmans coco coir. So far (4 runs) both are working excellent and top notch products. Have heard lots of good reviews on the Empire Builder and one bad experience. Empire builder was too hot for one strain..

chadkush

chadkush

Is their soil worth it? I'd like to use their victory as a base and make a super soil. I cant find canna terra professional soil no wheres,and was thinking of using the victory insteads.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Their worm castings are great

I've read other places about people having problems with their soil being inconsistent

I believe all their products are clean green certified

N

noone88

I have been using their empire builder for about a year now at least. At least 8 pallets worth.

The key is to not feed it calmag for a month. Otherwise, works well for me.

chadkush

chadkush

Their empire mix seems expensive. How much is it per bag ?

N

noone88

I believe it's approximately $23-24 per bag and 2 cubic feet per bag.

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
i was running foxfarm for a while, but luvn santuary soils ingredients. my local supply store has them for $20 per bag. i add perlite to the mix at 2 parts soil 1 part perlite. in another container i cook my used empire builder with added dry nutes and other goodies :) all with good results. i use and recomend empire builder to anyone who asks. hope this helps, thanks digdug!!

Top Bottom