Sannie Seeds Extrema? anyone grow it? Diesely tasten?

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

I know this isnt new, but i just saw it in an ad for the first time today.
So i was wondern based on the Description on it=Chemdog D X Herijuana, Taste and smell like Diesely/Skunk, Rock hard buds!

So why isnt lots of people grow'n this stuff? description off? stuff sucks? Whats Up?

beezleb878

beezleb878

Check out Sannies site. Lots of love but really your right if your looking for grow journals.

I believe I sampled shackzilla phenotype that was very diesel smelling when I was in Holland last. I would ask about that one too if you looking for that.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I haven't grown out Extrema or tried it, but the word is that it kicks ass with both potency and flavor.

Sannie's and his associated breeders' work is only slowly growing in popularity, but I can say from growing out the Jack and the Anesthesia that it has nothing to do with quality. You can only get his seeds on this site and his site (or visit his shop, if you happen to be in the Netherlands).

At Sannie's prices, it's not a big gamble to try his wares. The freebies are also outstanding.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i grew some out a lil while ago... the pheno i had was very strong but didnt smell all that much... def. give it a try... i think you will be pleased

the rrock

the rrock

i grew it and then crossed a male with numerous strains.making a really good father right now. this is one frosty f'n kickass strain, try madonna and anethstasia also

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Grew 5 Extrema

They gave me 3 females, I could kick myself in the ass for not taking clones of those girls. All were good, but one was great. It had the best taste of anything I've ever grown and was very potent, the buzz is more of an indica, but if you smoke too much I did have some good paranoia while driving after 5 one hitters. I've got the other 5 in the ground now, and they will be cloned. I see an order to Sannie in my future
Excellent strain in my opinion

mal

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

wheres the shop?

The mailing address is:

Postbus 18
1540 AA Koog aan de zaan
Netherlands

This is just north of Amsterdam. I would contact Sannie first, because I am only ASSUMING he's got a shop you can visit. I may be totally wrong. You'd probably get a quick answer if you visit Open Grow and ask the question, which he seems to visit daily.

jagle

jagle

dont think its a shop man, think its a po box, its the return address on the envelopes is all surely

beezleb878

beezleb878

Sannies is not a store you can visit. Perhaps you can speak to him and he will see you but his shop is not in Amsterdam and not open to the public. It is near where they burn bodies and you have to take the train and then a cab really.

Seeds are only part of his business.

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

i've got two clones, and even without roots, it's a stinker :) 10 days to root. can't wait to see how it does.

R

rennie37

I'm currently growing them outdoors it's the feminized seeds even when they were young I rubbed the stalk it smelt like a lemon/citrus these girls were strong and vigorous Its about a month old I'll take some pics later on

G

gudkarma

extrema somewhere in the 5.5 week range.

taken yesterday 6/26.

New ish 055
F

Feroce

I grew some out, wish I had kept the pheno. Awesomely stinky and wickedly potent gear. Smelled like a dead skunk covered with diesel and pine needles and it made some experienced smokers go pale and sit down quick...and a little while later ask me if I had some for sale.

I still have most of the pack, and most definitely will be running it again.

After I get a new filter, that is.

Top Bottom