sannie shop

• Thread starter gudkarma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gudkarma

i thought sannie did a paypal & gift certificate type thing?

i got confused when i odered & it came time to pay.

called my bank ...they will not do an international bank transfer with the information provided in the email... they want a name & physical address of the bank, id from me, account numbers... wtf!

what is a swift address?

my suggestion : put some instructions with the email

sannie, do you need some help?

if you need an employee, i'd love to work for you... cant pay me in seeds but money will be fine.

i am not sending cash in the mail.

need a secure & CHEAP way to get the $ over. international money order (pink one)?

certified mail?

gudkarma needs his heri & anesthsia.

B

BudsSmoker

register the mail and tell them there is money in it. It will then be insured for that amount should something happen to it !!

G

gudkarma

ok... the ol' post office & registered air mail technique.

G

gudkarma

hopefully we'll be able to pay online.

it's the one reason i use everyonedoesit.com

i'd like to think, after smoking some jackberry tasters tonight & reading that thread on opengrow, i'm one of the people who will buy sannies gear regardless.

i will have my $ in the mail in a few days.

really want to try the heri ...and i might take your advice & look for a male to cross with the jackberry. i can always hit a few cuts for seeds.

~gudkarma

Z

zombywolf

GudKarma,

Dont worry about $$ in the mail to Sannie. He is one of the good guys out there-wont rip you off and say he didnt get it.

Best way:

Use a money gift greeting card- put the $ in there and seal the envelope.

Printout the order form from Sannie. Fold like a business letter.

Tape the $ envelope inside the middle, so it doesnt slide back and forth.

Use a #10 business envelope- protected against opening from the govt-put order form and card inside-seal.

If you dont want to send registered mail-type, not write, the mailing address to Sannie and return addy. Looks more like a business letter that way.
Honest companies will always receive your orders that way with no problem.

G

gudkarma

i'll follow your mailing advice to the letter... pun intended.

O

ookiimata

What about buying one of those pre-paid visa cards from Wal-Mart and using that? I was going to email and ask Sannie if that would work, but never got around to it. If anyone knows if he will take that or not, let me know. Otherwise I'll use my bloody debit.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
can u pay with a credit card now? i been waitin.....

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
can u pay with a credit card now? i been waitin..... needs me some jackberry and blueberry sativa....

Top Bottom