Sannie's Cheeseberry Haze!!

• Thread starter theguapo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theguapo

I just ordered some of Sannie's Cheeseberry Haze fem beans. I've read some good stuff about this strain he developed. I can't wait!!:banana1sv6:

A

alfonso2002

First time I have ever herd of it But it sounds good. wish you luck with it.

B

biggs

its dank as fuck from what i've seen. great buy.
p.s e$kobar made these, for sannie.

T

theguapo

and with every order Sannie throws in a few surprises too! they shipped this morning. i'm going to run out of room quick!

T

theguapo

here is the product info from the site:

Type: Hybrid
Flowering time: 9-10 weeks
Harvest: up to 500 gram/m2(indoor)
Taste: blue and red berry haze
Effect: dreamy high
flowers: Dense and mostly colored buds
THC: Percentage up to 20%

sky high

sky high

I hope you find a pheno with all of those traits in your pack, guapo!

S

SSHZ

FYI, only one of the 4-5 pheno's finish in the 9-10 week flowering time frame. The others are more like 12-13 weeks so be prepared. Top them at least once or twice or you'll end up with monster trees up to 7+ ft. tall. They don't like the heat so keep it cooler in the room if possible too. Nice strain, but there's a lot better out there. I'm still smoking mine, but it's the last left of 4 strains from my last grow.........

R

RMCG

I've got a pack of the non-femmed beans. Got a few other things of his going right now too, so these are going to have to wait for a bit. Hope you do a grow log of these.

R

RMCG

FYI, only one of the 4-5 pheno's finish in the 9-10 week flowering time frame. The others are more like 12-13 weeks so be prepared. Top them at least once or twice or you'll end up with monster trees up to 7+ ft. tall. They don't like the heat so keep it cooler in the room if possible too. Nice strain, but there's a lot better out there. I'm still smoking mine, but it's the last left of 4 strains from my last grow.........

Do you remember any characteristics to look for in the 9 weeker?

M

MediMary

i think al ot of these seed companies state a shorter flowering time than is needed/
I got a widow cross from a friend that was advertised to finish in 9 weeks, its more like 12 weeks. and he popped 7 beans and picked the fastest flowering one to clone.

T

theguapo

I've got a pack of the non-femmed beans. Got a few other things of his going right now too, so these are going to have to wait for a bit. Hope you do a grow log of these.

I will do a diary of these. I'm either going to do them in buckets or an aero-spring, haven't decided yet. probably in smaller buckets so they don't get too huge on me. i'll scrog them too. i've got a bunch of unknowns from seed going right now that are starting to take off finally! I just topped 6 of them 2 days ago and they have grown about 1-2" since. roots are poking out of the rockwool cubes like crazy!

A

alfonso2002

Hi guapo how you been? Good to hear your little ones are taking off.

T

theguapo

Hi guapo how you been? Good to hear your little ones are taking off.

hey Alfonso I've been good, very busy with work; burnin' lots of metal! the little ones are doing well as are the big girls I got! I'll post some pics when I have some time.

Top Bottom