Sannies Gear! Jackberry F2, KF #7 x Jackhammer and mixed Kush!

• Thread starter Big V
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big V

Big V

I started this show on another thread but I am at the begaining so I will bring it here to THC Farmer for my first grow journel here and I couldn't have a better line up of Genetics.

I got my beans from Sannie's shop on Jan. 20th ... I got 10 Jack berry F2 beans, 10 Mixed Kush Beans (Freebies) and he put a nice little suprise in there for me also 10 Killing Fields #7 x Jackhammer beans (Exclusive Batch).... What an awsome line-up....

Oh yeah...And 20 Pit Pots with a packet of Bacto for germinating these baddass beans in... Free! How many seed companies do that?

So this is what I have decided to do....
10 Jackberry
5 KF #7 x JH
5 Mixed Kush

Thats 20 beans and I plan on popping some Herijuana that should arrive in a few days...

I am soaking the beans overnight and will plant them into the pitpots in the morning... Hell Yeah !!! I knew Sannie would hook me up!

Now I don't have room to spare in my existing flower room so I am going to have to build an additional one to accomidate the new grow. I have a 6x4 area in my basement all picked out just for that purpose and I will journel the Flower Room Build along with the grow. This should be a fun one...

All in All I think this should be one hell of grow for my first THC Farmer Grow Journel and I am looking forward to shareing it with you all here.
Now, I better get my ass in gear...I Gotta Lot Of Work To Do!

Jan.21st

After soaking the Beans overnight in water they were all ready to go into the pitpots for germination... I also soaked the Pit Pots overnight in Bacto... As instructed...

I placed the pit pots in a plastc container and labled them for thier prospective seed strains and put the seeds in.

I put the container under floro's in my veg room, now I can only sit back and wait for the little buggers to start poking thier heads out of the Pit Pots....

In a few days I should have some sprouts...

Jan 23rd

I went down stairs this morning and when I looked at my seeded pit pots low and behold there were tiny little sprouts poppin up everywhere. I ran up and grabbed my camera an took a snap shot for you all... Check it out peeps! It's been about 48 hrs and all but one has shed the seed husk and it has tapped and is pushing up. If it is not free tomarow I will try to pick the seed husk off with tweezers... Sometimes ya gotta help the little buggers out.

Jan 26th

I planted my seedlings in seedling mix this morning and after germinatin and thieving hands I have 17 seedlings left out of 20... Mrs V snatched up 2 of the Jackberries to do her first grow, one of the Mixed Kush never greened up and din't make it to transplant...

I planted the seeds in an organic soiless mix and watered them with a starter mix of Fox Farm Big Bloom (earthworm castings & Bat Guano)... and I placed them under T-12 floro's on a 16/8 light cycle... Just for the first day and then its 24/0 for these kids

Now all I can do is feed them and watch them grow...

Feb. 4th

I had a few mutants That I had to cull,
and as of today I am germinateing 10 Herijuana seeds I was gifted by a friend. I chose to germ them over the remaining Mixed Kush and KF #7 x JackHammer and I will germ those at another time...

The JackBerry all look very healthy and are growing like weeds Hehehe.

The KF #7 x Jackhammer I have 3 nice looking babies and 2 aren't so hot and the mixed kush I have 3 that look good and 1 mutant...

Here are a few picks

This is my best looking plant as of today...
JackBerry F2

JackBerry F2

KF #7 x JackHammer

]

Mixed Kush

I started all the kids on 1/4 nutes today, the roots are developing nicely and I plan to up pot them to 6 inch containers in about 7 to 10 days where they will remain until I can take cuttings to sex them. hehe

For Vegging I will be feeding Fox Farm Grow Big and Big Bloom. I will also be periodically applying Mycrorrhizae(Beneficial Bacteria and Trichoderma) to my soil to ensure a Killer Root System.

I think that about covers everything for now...

Except for the fact that I lost my veg light due to ballast failure... So I have the kids vegging under a 400W HPS with a full spectrum bulb. I had to rob it from my flower room but I had no chioce... Which I think will be fine but I deperately needed to get another light before these kids go into flower... I went to the grow shop today and picked up a 1kw HPS so I can use it in bloom and I plan to keep the HPS in veg and use either the full spectrum bulb I have in it now or a CMH bulb.

Ok I think thats all...

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
:cool0010: the KFxJH has too be good

S

Snookster

Hi Big V....I've seen you over at Sannie's forum...nice to see you here too. Yes, Sannie is a magic man fo sho'! I just got sum Cheeseberry and he included 5 cheese/haze PLUS...(drum roll)..a 10 pack of Amnesia Haze! I am a huge Sannie fan also! Glad to see you Big V...p.s...You're gonna LUV the Jackberry Bro.!!:clapping

Big V

Big V

I agree Bon, I am looking forward to growing it out. I have seen the KF and it put together with the Jackhammer... Look out now!

Hey Snookster, good to see you! Cheesberry Haze... I'm thinkin about grabbin some o' those beans for a future grow... I have never smoked the Jackberry but man I sure am hearin' alot of awsome reports on it...

Thanks for stoppin by and checkin out my grow guys, I'm gettin' ready to up pot these ladies in a few days...

W

wpw

Looks like you're off to a good start V....

I've sampled KF & JH...love em! I'm sure they'll be good together...
The JB I sampled was some early picked...very tasty...we smoked ourselves retarded that day...

Good luck on the CB Haze...haven't seen it in the shop for a couple days. I hope mine are on the way...

Today I'm inoculating my soil tubs...here in a week I'll transplant my seedlings...:)
Peace..wpw

S

Snookster

WPW....Dude wonderful to see you here! Yes, I do believe that the limit has been met and Sannie is out of stock on this one. Hopefully, yours is in the mail! heheh..Catch ya on the boards Bro.!.......Snook

W

wpw

Hiya Snook'...yeah...they were in the mail.
I found em today when I opened some things...the CB Haze, Cheese x Ammy & got some KO too...:)
Now I just need room...

Peace...wpw

S

Shack

Premium Member
Supporter
Love the selection , I got my eye on some of Sannies gear, Good job and happy growing !

Big V

Big V

Okay, Just a quick update... I up potted today to 6 inch pots and carefully labeled them... This is where the kids will stay until I can sex them...

For my medium I will use a mixture of equal parts FoxFarm Ocean Forest, Light Warrior and Happy Frog with Chunky perilite added... I have found this mixture to provide a perfect medium for the MJ root system to thrive in...

hubcap

hubcap

u do nice work...
been eyeing your grows over at sannies joint.

-hubcap-

S

Snookster

Hiya Snook'...yeah...they were in the mail.
I found em today when I opened some things...the CB Haze, Cheese x Ammy & got some KO too...:)
Now I just need room...

Peace...wpw

WPW...Glad you got yours Brother....Sannie is one cool dude, eh?? Can't wait to see what he's got cooking for 2009!!:whew

W

wpw

Lookin good in there V....

Yeah Snook....he's def a cool dude for sure! He's got a bit planned for '09...;)

Peace...wpw

K

Kilo

very nice b v...im along for the ride ..great detail and pics of stuff on my list!...thanks for sharing

S

ScrogaholiC

i´ll take a seat and watch this show ..

can´t wait to see how they turn out ... maybe i get my hands on his beans some time :rasta:

do you have some pics from his other gear Big V? would be great hehe

keep it up bro

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

got some interesting genetics going on over here! cant wait to see some progress, heating some TI and pulling up a chair

Big V

Big V

Thanks for all the attention everybody. I will do my best to put on a good show.

Well I think it's time for another update... Everything is looking pretty good with a few exeptions... :smiley_joint:I have a few plants that are a little stressed so I am babying them but for now I will focus on the healthy stock...

JackBerry F2 My best 6 out of 8 are looking very good. :verrygood The other two look a little stressed, I'm not sure if it was the change over from MH to HPS that stressed them or they didn't like the 1/4 nute solution but I am keeping a close eye on the other two...

Killing Feilds #7 x JackHammer Looking pretty good

Mixed Kush Looking very Healthy

A bit of a change in plans on my feeding schedule. I am going to do these kids in a living soil environment and feed as little as necessary... Right now they are in FoxFarm Happy Frog soil until I can sex them and then they will go into an organic Super Soil mix.

I have been racking my brain to get this down and I think I am well on my way to becomeing one with my grow... I know that sounds really strange but growing Cannabis really is a spiritual experience for me...

Thanks, Big V:cool0044:

Big V

Big V

Hey Everybody!

Time For a quick update... It's Flower Day for 4 of the Jackberry and 3 of the Mixed Kush! I put them under the 1000W HPS on 12/12 this morning.

I took my four strongest Jackberry and flowered them alongside of the 2 that Mrs. V put in but I am only ducumenting my plants so I cut hers from the pic, Hehehe. However one of the plants she has is my favorite in the garden so far. I pray that it turns out female.

My 4 Jackberry...

Mixed Kush...

They have been above ground for 6 weeks now so I need to move them along. They all look very healthy and had great roots when I up potted them. I hope they are old enough for the flip, I guess we will see.

I've heard so much about the streach of the Jackberry I didn't want to let them get any taller than 12 inches before I flipped them and I don't want to top them on this first run. I am exited to find out the genders of these youngsters... This is one of my favorite parts.

Top Bottom