Sannie's Hericules stressed to seed.....

• Thread starter SSHZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SSHZ

Enclosed are a few pictures of one of my Sannie's Hericules that I accidently damaged by a floor fan that fell on top of the plant and damaged one of the cola's- it was topped earlier and split into 2 main colas. It's day 43 flowering and you can see it is quite far along considering this strain takes a solid 9-10 weeks to finish properly normally. I quick dried a small piece last night and found 5 seeds so it's well seeded, and I'm noticing a few bananas now too. My other 7 Hericules plants are doing great. Stress (coke) is a bitch, per Rick James..... the final weight will suffer but I'll be cutting this in a week or so- 3 weeks earlier than the rest of them. Smoke was great too, not fully done yet but it's very good already.

Sannies hericules stressed to seed
Sannies hericules stressed to seed 2
Sannies hericules stressed to seed 3
Sannies hericules stressed to seed 4
Sannies hericules stressed to seed 5
S

SSHZ

By the way people, this IS a fruity bomb. I just left this plant trimmed and out on the floor in a box in my basement to continue a slow dry. After a few friends came by last night, I grabbed a small bud and wedged it in the Roor. Well, flavors of berry came thru mightily. Actually, even the 3rd and 4th draw from the same bowl was heavily influenced with BERRY. This is more blueberry than Blueberry. It's also quite potent- It nodded me out verry early into the night but I came back strong as the evening progressed. Very nice job Sannie.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lucky score man - looking forward to seeing what those beans do

Top Bottom