Sannies Herijuana

• Thread starter FastTony
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastTony

This is my first smoke report! Unfortunately I did not weigh it but can start from now on, I grew it under an LED light in coco. Initially I wasn't convinced about Herijuana, while she did produce crystally buds they weren't covered (unlike the Chemdog x Heribei I've also just harvested). Sannies suggest lowering the dosage but I stuck to my usual 0.5g joint. 5 minutes into smoking I felt a heaviness in my limbs- a sort of dulling. This progressed into a numbness that felt like the beginning of an anesthetic injection, this is when I knew this strain meant business! After the third joint I was feeling a really warm and pleasant tingling around the outside of my limbs. A few joints later and as I laid back in my recliner it was like the World was giving me a big warm hug, and yet I was still able to roll more, although my arms were heavy my fingers were still working. Curiously I also started to get a head effect, at first I was just giggling as I was witnessing Herijuana take control of my body, then random thoughts started drifting through my mind (at this point American Dad stopped making sense so I put some Hollie Cook on- really nice chill reggae songs that went with the buzz well), I thought this was interesting because when I was researching which seeds to buy people didn't really mention this as a euphoric strain, so I don't know if I was just happy at the time (after all I really like weed and all of a sudden I've just got a lot more ready to smoke) but I really did start giggling to myself. As I melted more and more into my recliner I put my mood light on rotate mode and I felt like that Astronaut at the end of Space Odyssey paralyzed and transfixed by the colours. At this point I lost the ability to move (although I remained quite calm about this) and I went to sleep.

Overall I would rate this strain 9/10

I would be happy to take any questions.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
How many seeds did you grow out? What size and make was you LED light? Very nice! I have two packs of these seeds! monkey5

F

FastTony

I grew out four seeds, quite uniform although two took slightly longer to finish (60 days vs 70 or so days). It was a Budmaster LED 3x3 array (can't remember what model number that is).

I've been smoking this strain for a month now and it's my go to choice for bedtime, I'm a heavy smoker but only need a 0.3g blunt of herijuana to put me to sleep- ideal!

Let me know if you have any other questions, good luck with the grow it's a top strain

H

happy b

Iv got some heri crosses.yoy made it sound really nice.
right weres em heri crosses...

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I grew a pack of the Heri from Sannie. The girl I kept for a while purpled up slighty and had a sweet earthy smell that did not carry over into the taste. Taste kinda bland, sucked. The potency was off the charts though. A real hardcore stone. Like being punched in the face stoned. That being said, I had a girl out of his Extrema that was every bit as potent and waaaayyy more pleasant on the palette. Better quality of high/stone also. Not as one dimensional. Sannie is aces in my book. I got some customer bonus points banked over there. I plan on using them to try his "Silverfields" next.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

I ran the Chemdog D x Herijuana from Sannie in 2010... I think it was called Extrema or something like that. I'll say this about the potency...I had just finished drying 6 zips and put them in the brown paper grocery bags. My sister (not by blood) picked me up (and the 6 zips) to show off her new car. We stopped by her girlfriend's house and I rolled one up in her car. I blew it down and passed out afterwards. I go home and completely forget about the brown paper bag of zips (who does that smh). I'm not even gonna go any further, because I'm starting to get upset lol. I never saw that herb again smh. I'm pretty sure it was the herijuana in that cross as the culprit. Damn you Sannie and your dank weed lol and Mota for providing Sannie with that bully of a strain lol.

F

FastTony

That was a great story dirtyshawa but sorry for your loss! Yes that sounds like the hallmarks of the herijuana effect

seaslug

seaslug

Sannie discontinued Extrema because people had problems with hermies. Most folks blame the Chemdog D side.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I wondered why I had stopped seeing Extrema listed. Didn't have a hermi issue myself. Higher rate of male vs. female plants came outta that pack of beans. I got 3 fems if I remember correctly. Sure was a powerhouse strain for me. Based on raw potency I mean.

Top Bottom