sannie's jack, extrema and chem afghan ;)

• Thread starter mack 10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
milb

milb

to mack10

hows it goin mack its milb get in tuch kid 4 a session ye chem all the way babey hell ye ,them cut are rippin big time latters milb:hunter::big_boss:.

mack 10

mack 10

high misterdirt, i kept the jack all to myself,lol, its a wicked smoke all lemon hazey, yum;)i'll post some shots next time bro, grow some-you'll love it.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I've got one 4 week old Jack and a couple of seedlings going. I'm expecting one of them to be my "any time of day" smoke. I love sativas.

C

CobbCreekBob

Had a friend grow out some Sannies Jack this year outside in Midwest, monster plants, he got one female out of five, he let go all the way to frost and deer season, which is considered late there, so I figure he ambered her up pretty good. He's a heavy experienced smoker, and he claims two hits, you are STONED, four one hits and you nod in the chair:heartSays it looks good, not great, but tastes like straight up pepper, according to him. Anyhow, he keeps calling and thankin me, good job Sannie.

S

sannie

The Sannie Jack was the start of Sannie seeds and is still my Al time favo :heart

greetz sannie

Had a friend grow out some Sannies Jack this year outside in Midwest, monster plants, he got one female out of five, he let go all the way to frost and deer season, which is considered late there, so I figure he ambered her up pretty good. He's a heavy experienced smoker, and he claims two hits, you are STONED, four one hits and you nod in the chair:heartSays it looks good, not great, but tastes like straight up pepper, according to him. Anyhow, he keeps calling and thankin me, good job Sannie.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
just scooped a pack of the jackf6..would love to see those pictures mack..everything else looks stellar..nice job bro

E

evertking

I want some of the Extrema BAD!Which one did you find your self buring more of? the Extrema or the jack? Good job, looked real nice!
What size light did you flower them under? and whats the smoke like? I have never tried any of sannies gear, but have read lots of good things and your pics have sealed the deal for me.

mack 10

mack 10

high bro , they are both totally different, the extema's are very skunky,chemmy with very nice high.the jack is more up high with the lemon/hazey smell.Both are dank. personally i prefer the extrema, as the crazy chem taste is so unique, not something you will come across in uk dealer weed.but also the jack is also exellent, just depends what you want.

E

evertking

Whats the low down on the extrema? easy to grow? yeild good? cant wait to get mine! beautiful plants! you happen to have any whole plant shots of her?

mack 10

mack 10

the extrema's are easy to grow,top/fim or left alone.the smoke is very thick and strong chemm/skunky taste and smell.they branch well,i take them to 10 weeks:) have fun. mack.

Top Bottom