Sannie's Jack F7 info....

• Thread starter shaker1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaker1

shaker1

I'm a couple weeks from my first harvest and have started the next run. I got 4 S.J. F7 going and I'm looking for any and all info on this strain. I use an all organic amended soil mix, a tech 4 2x2 floro with 4 ,P-LL 55 bulbs for veg and 400w hps for flower. I'm going to scrog 1 plant in a 2.5'x2.5'x7' space in a 5 gallon smart pot. I'd like to know if these are heavy feeders, what's the best way to sex ( Top?, wait for pre-flowers?, force then re-veg?...)....how long before flipping the lights? They are 2 1/2 inches tall now. The scrog net I made has 100 2"x2" holes and is 2'x2'. Also, is 4 beans enough to garentee at least 1 girl? And what could one expect for yeild if things go well?
Thanks for reading and any info you can pass along.

Reactions: mal
Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I grew the F6. SJ gives a heavier yield than typical. As I recall, it is not a heavy feeder (I nute burned it pretty bad).

I LSTed mine. One female preflowered in 5 weeks, the other didn't do it after 6, but flowered soon enough in 12/12.

With 4 seeds, you have more than a 90% chance of getting at least one female, ASSUMING you've got no light leaks or environmental issues that would cause a high number of males.

shaker1

shaker1

I ended up with 2 females outta 4 beans. FIM'd them but only caught one. The other only topped. LST'd them also. They are 3 weeks into flowering now. I've also just started 5 Heri IBL's (white bucket) that should be done around the same time. And if these act like the Jack F7's then I got 3 of 5 females comming...(3 short seedlings/2 tall seedlings)...but we'll see. And just for fun I put a Kolossus fem and 3 bag seed outside........just a side note on my first harvest of the 1 Kollossus and 1 madshack....got just over 4 oz.

IMG 0601
IMG 0610
IMG 0578
IMG 0590
IMG 0591
Reactions: mal
shaker1

shaker1

5 heris in bucket. whatever females I get will stay in the bucket. just wanna see what happens.

IMG 0592
shaker1

shaker1

Follow these plants in the Grow Diary, "Sannie's Jack F7 Grow". Thanks Misterdirt for the info.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

there are never guarantees. maybe 1 girl, maybe 4. maybe 1 male, maybe 4.

if youre concerned. buy fems. if you dont want to, then roll the dice.

shaker1

shaker1

there are never guarantees. maybe 1 girl, maybe 4. maybe 1 male, maybe 4.

if youre concerned. buy fems. if you dont want to, then roll the dice.
After finding out just how freakin' easy it is just to wait for preflowers with regs...I'll always roll the dice. Had great % so far. Here's an updated pic of my girls. The 2 in black containers is the Sannie's Jack F7 and in the white pail is 3 heri, also from Sannie's. Very impressed I am......

IMG 0811
IMG 0814
IMG 0806
M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Your plants look great, you are good at LSTing. Sannie makes some great seeds, how was the buzz on the Jack Herer? I hope everything is going smooth in your neck of the woods

mal

shaker1

shaker1

Thanks Mal. The Jacks are at 8 of 13 weeks flowering tomorrow. Haven't tried 'em yet. Gonna be a long 5 more weeks!! But, by the looks of them, it should definately be worth the wait!!

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

You must be pretty close to harvest now.

Mal: It's a soaring haze, almost all in the head, with just a little body. It's as close to a ceilingless buzz as you'll find, unless you take the time to grow some of those very long flowering sativas. Very social, little or no paranoia. Not a sleep aid. Very, very lemony, not much odor while growing.

I burned mine by adding Bushmaster without raising the light high enough, and still got one of the biggest yields ever.

shaker1

shaker1

I chopped half of one yesterday. I'll let the rest of what I got go the distance. 'Bout 2-3 weeks I'm guessing. This sat. is 12wks for the Jacks and 6 weeks for the Heri IBL's. Anxious for the re-model comming up. Going to a sealed room with a 1000w gavita! Should improve things just a little...lol......

Top Bottom