Sannies "Jack" F7

• Thread starter Cooter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cooter

Cooter

This is Sannies "Jack" F7's vegged for 4 weeks and flowered a tad under 13 week under the Hawaiian sun. The Jack was grown in Sunshine Mix #4 with all natural amendments, a few Guano/Kelp teas once a week, the plant was a pleasure to grow, not a real fussy plant, not a big feeder. They were sprayed with Spinosad and Green Cure early on, i didn't notice any issues with incests or mold.

The Buzz will sneak up on you and if you get greedy you will see god, i learned this by taking about 4 bong rips consecutively...shortly after that ...i was in heaven!

The final product is still curing and i can only see this product getting better over the next few weeks!

Cooter

Cooter

Sannies Jack @ 12 weeks
IMAG0551
IMAG0562
IMAG0567

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Gorgeous! Welcome to the farm!

outwest

shaker1

shaker1

Grew 2 of these my last grow and you're right on about it sneakin up on ya...lol...Doin' the K.O.Kush f4 this round. Have you run that at all? Great work! ......I remember the "Happy little tree's" guy! lmao!

Cooter

Cooter

Hey Shaker! I have some KO Kush that i plan to start vegging in January, I've grown it in the past and be sure to give it an extra long veg cycle, otherwise it'll yield like shit. Its a killer strain i love it.

shaker1

shaker1

I've read that about the veg. Love to hear any other tips on how to get the most outta this strain if ya got 'em. I'm in 100% organic ammended soil and have avrg 2.25-2.5 z's a plant. That was with a 400w. Upgraded to 1000w this time. Hope to better that yeild if possible.

B

blue-dreamer

How does it smell and taste? I just ordered some but noticed afterwards a sativa mix I would rather have.

soopy

soopy

Beautiful! Thanks for showing her off, now I have to go pop my pack, lol.

Top Bottom