Sannies Jack Herer

• Thread starter GEMiNi GENETiCS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GEMiNi GENETiCS

Hi guys and gals...

I'm growing Sannie's Jack Herer. This was grown from seed by a buddy up near me, clones were taken and passed around...I topped and LST'd her a few times...I took a clone outside May 2nd and stuck her in the ground...

This is one of my new favorite outdoor strains...this baby did extremely well guerrilla style...a lot quicker outdoors to finish then the advertised indoor 11-12weeks (I took some ready top cola's yesterday, and I'll slowly be harvesting her over the next 3 weeks)...this baby LOVES lots of N even deep into flower...absolutely covered in trichomes...not a spec of mold or powdery mildew...super dense fat colas and fat calyx...high calyx to leaf ratio...super quick to trim

Jack Herer clone...
attachment.php

May 2nd
attachment.php

attachment.php

June 2nd
attachment.php

July 8th
attachment.php

August 8th
attachment.php

September 4th
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

September 20th
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

September 27th
attachment.php

A couple early cola's 20% clear-75% cloudy-5% amber
attachment.php

attachment.php

Hope you guys enjoy! I'll post up the total dry weight and pic's of her trimmed and dried. Her smoke is thick and flavor full and a pleasure to smoke...she smells of pine and lemon...I'll do an in-depth smoke report.

Jack herer clone
Sannies jack herer 2
Sannies jack herer 3
Sannies jack herer 4
Jackie 1 edit
Jackie 1 gg
Jackie 3
Jackie 2
Jackie 6
Jackie 12
Jackie 1
Jackie bud
Jackie buds 2
Jackie cola
Sanctuary 2
Trimming jack 1
Trimmed jack colas
Z

Zissou Intern

nice! funny i actually have a pack of f6 and was plannin on running them outdoor next season.

eager for the smoke report and pics.

congrats on the bounty yo!

T

THC Toker

Is good to see it grown outdoors in a natural environment. Going to keep an eye on this one as it is a strain that interests me.

G

GEMiNi GENETiCS

nice! funny i actually have a pack of f6 and was plannin on running them outdoor next season.

eager for the smoke report and pics.

congrats on the bounty yo!
Definitely run those Im extremely happy with the strain that Im buying some packs of it soon.

Ive smoked this exact plant before (the one grown indoors from seed) and it is a creeper...its very heady and she is deceiving...way too easy to over indulge and go into a mind warping high where time will switch between FFWD and slow motion lol

Is good to see it grown outdoors in a natural environment. Going to keep an eye on this one as it is a strain that interests me.

Oh yeah outdoors IMO is the only place to grow...but I will have an indoor garden too most likely so I can just put out big clones.

Oh a side note guys this beast has to be staked up...you can't see it but I've got most of her branches tied to each other and to the main stalk and I've got the main tops linked together and I tied out to the surrounding pricker bushes...these colas are so heavy the branches can barely stay standing...and definitely won't stay up right if it rains lol

G

GEMiNi GENETiCS

well she is nearly chopped down...maybe got a # off her hanging and maybe a 1/4#-1/2# left on her to ripen up...had a few buds on her with mold/rot but during closer inspection I found a ting lime green/translucent caterpillar at each point of mold/rot...but either way her tops and ends of branches should be chopped the 3rd week of September and leave the rest to ripen up for another week...super sticky buds (gooing fiskers shut lol)...while drying she is taking on a heavy lemon/pine-sol smell...should be smoking some of her in a week or 2...

S

sannie

Nice to see Sannie jack growing outdoors
have fun smoking the fruits of labor and thanks for sharing

greetz sannie

G

GEMiNi GENETiCS

oh wow she steps into the great outdoors with me :D

oh trust me I've had some of this about 6 months ago and oh my I love the smoke and smell .. thanks for stopping in and thanks for taking the time and working so extensively on this strain .. I have been in bliss with growing this fat girl...gonna run 5 outdoors next season too :D

G

GEMiNi GENETiCS

Slright guys so I pulled right close to 1# of bomb a$$ buds off this jack.. .. There's a fat qp out in the woods hang drying till later today gonna keep a few pieces but that will all mostly go to getting screened or turned into some bubble hash .. Possibly iso some.. Make some cannabudda with the kief/bubble/bho

I'll get some jar pics up soon.. .. Just super busy with harvesting and sorting seeds and what not..

Z

Zissou Intern

sortin seeds???... did you make some crosses?? or just stock up on jackie beans?

G

GEMiNi GENETiCS

Well pc crashed so no pics till next week when that's working again lol

Yeah I crossed 3 prime males from rez's 4sd gear..also grabbing up some of her jack f6 seeds soon cause jack herer is totally making a home in my garden..

D

Dubsta

I fell in love with Jack Herre when i tryed it, and with the right pheno it yields massive yields in as little as 10weeks. I'll be starting my pack of Sannie's Jack Herre F6 very soon. I'll be searching for males and females. I'm for sure making a few hundred f7's to hold onto.

G

GEMiNi GENETiCS

Nice dubsta .. She finishes even faster indoors .. Same clones took 11/12wks indoors .. Outside she was finished September 24th at 41*N

There really is no pre-determined generation that a hybrid will go to IBL .. I think the jack will need a few more generations ..

She breeds true for many traits but not true enough yet to be considered IBL ..

G

GEMiNi GENETiCS

nice dubsta .. She finishes even faster indoors .. Same clones took 11/12wks indoors .. outside she was finished september 24th at 41*n

there really is no pre-determined generation that a hybrid will go to ibl .. I think the jack will need a few more generations ..

She breeds true for many traits but not true enough yet to be considered ibl ..

what lat did you grow the jack at?

41*n

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I Believe

I'll be running my Sannies Jack Herer F6 outside this summer as well. Thanks for the pictures and great grow, hope she rips your head off, in a good way. Take care

mal

S

StSin

A couple years later here's another delayed thanks. Was debating growing sannie's jack outdoor here due to the uber long ripening time, but it looks like it will work if she really doesn't need 3+ months to finish. Hoping to put her in a big pot in the greenhouse by mid april, and *SHOULD* be fully done before the end of Oct (knock wood)

Latest posts

Top Bottom