Sannie's K.O.Kush F4 reg. and Kolossus Fem.

• Thread starter shaker1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaker1

shaker1

5 K.O. Kush
1 Kolossus
3 cherry tomatos
3 banana peppers
1 onion
3.5x3.5 vented room
1 Gavita pro 1000 light
100% organicly ammended Roots soil

Hi, fellow farmers. This is my 3rd time out and would love any and all information regarding these little "children " of mine. I'm a little over 3 weeks in. Happy growing to all!!

Sannies kokush f4 reg and kolossus fem
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
hell yeah to the ko kush...ive ran a few kollosus...and was not impressed..im running a kollosus cross rite now, and hope its alot better than the straight kollosus..its a commercial strain, like his site says :(

shaker1

shaker1

I was impressed with how tolorent it was to my inexperience. lol. Still a good day smoke in my opinion though.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I was impressed with how tolorent it was to my inexperience. lol. Still a good day smoke in my opinion though.
it will take what you throw at it for sure:)..alot better gear coming out of sannies house imo lol
i had a kollosus make a half lb indoors..that did impress me :D

shaker1

shaker1

so here's what I did....not sure if I have 2 pheno's showing or if it's a male/female thing but, I have 2 tall K.O.'s and 2 short K.O.'s. I cut the top 2 fan leaves off one of each to bring light to the bottom shoots. Kind of an experiment, plus I can't leave nothin' alone...lol...and on the tall one I cut, I tied the 2 longer shoots down to make the grow out a little before the grow up towards the light. If they'd grow fat enough I'd have 9 tops on it. The short one opened up real nice and should produce some nice ones as well. And...I had one that I thought was going to die but seems to still be growing but I've "messed" with it a bit just for fun...lol...The baby is the Kolossus I planted later......thanks for watching.....

IMG 1402
IMG 1408
IMG 1406
IMG 1407
IMG 1410
IMG 1411
tokeroo

tokeroo

I had a similar experience with my first four Killing Fields. Two real short ones, and two that were 2-3x as tall. Unfortunately I murdered them :( However, males do _tend_ to grow a bit faster/taller. As I have some KO to grow as well, I am interested to see how this turns out :)

shaker1

shaker1

Hey Tokeroo, My next order will definately include Killing Feilds!! Sorry for your loss... ;-). The K.O.'s are now only a node different and the one I thought was on it's way out has surprized me and come back strong. Did some pruning last night and all looks well. Transplanted my 3 cherry tomatoes and 3 banana pepper plants today and will do the K.O.s and Kolo in a week. My "super soil mix" is now 6 weeks cookin' and ready to go. Still planning on Nov. 3rd for 12/12 but depends on the height. Want them at least a foot + for a good yeild. And still waiting on pre-flower's to tell me just what I got and will try cloning for the first time. Pics are from today...

IMG 1443
IMG 1447
IMG 1445
IMG 1444
IMG 1446
shaker1

shaker1

Thursday will be 5 weeks and all looks fairly well. They're still recovering from the rough transplant, but nothing time and a little love wont fix. I call it "Palm Tree Fever", lol. They range in height from about 10" to just over 12", 'cept for the Kolossus. Which is a full week behind. Had a little mis-hap while supercropping the Kolo and had to top it again but, she's doing fine. Got a bunch of pre-flowers on the K.O's but nothing definate. My expirience is telling me (from what I can see), it's 3f / 2m. Not sure how much longer I should wait for 12/12. I've searched and searched for info on these but can't find what I'm looking for. I assume they wont stretch much??And want to know what kind of yield to expect?? Some say next to nothing and others say a "decent" yield but no numbers...?? I've averaged just over 2 zips a plant in the past and hoping for at least that with these.......Tomatoes and peppers are also doing well...onion, not so much, lol.... Pics are from tonight.

IMG 1469
IMG 1475
IMG 1476
IMG 1483
IMG 1484
IMG 1470
619ster

619ster

I'm here for this one! I've also got some KO in the stash ready to hit the garden. I've heard the yield is low, but the potency is supposed to be great. I'm sure it is being half Mota's work. I grew one which was real stretchy and super stinky in veg. Showed male pre flowers so got chopped.

shaker1

shaker1

Welcome to my little corner, 619ster. I too have heard great things about the potency on these. And thats what it's all about for me. Don't care about looks, smell, taste... I Need that knock out, couch lock kinda high for my insomnia / rls, ya know? Be nice to find a good "mom" outta these 5 to keep for awhile. Wonder if a Kolossus X K.O. Kush would be worth a try to really up the yield?? lol...Don't have the room for breeding though....yet... ;-) ....Time to give the "kids" a drink.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Welcome to my little corner, 619ster. I too have heard great things about the potency on these. And thats what it's all about for me. Don't care about looks, smell, taste... I Need that knock out, couch lock kinda high for my insomnia / rls, ya know? Be nice to find a good "mom" outta these 5 to keep for awhile. Wonder if a Kolossus X K.O. Kush would be worth a try to really up the yield?? lol...Don't have the room for breeding though....yet... ;-) ....Time to give the "kids" a drink.
hey brother im running a kollosus cross right now..first real run with it. just flipped and made a quick transition :D..it looks like it is gonna make some fat buds

shaker1

shaker1

soooo...little change in plans here. I was going to wait another week to flower but 3 are over a foot tall (2 are 16" ) and I have no idea the stretch on these plants so, 24hr dark period starts tonight then 12/12 starts tomorrow. Hopin' for all girls!!

shaker1

shaker1

pic update....been on 12/12 for a couple days. Hoping to know the m/f ratio by the end of the week. Think I might continue this thread in the "Grow Diary" section to get more views for Sannie's gear....think I will, so to see more of this grow look up "5 Sannie's K.O. Kush & 1 Kolossus". Thanks for watching thus far.

IMG 1513
IMG 1514
IMG 1515

Latest posts

Top Bottom