Sannie's Shop first purchase experience!!

• Thread starter Kuntjoose
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

I placed an order with Sannie's Shop recently and i thought i should to inform you of my experience.
First off i have never ordered From Sannie before, but i always heard good things. Anyway they had a deal i couldn't pass up. So i decided to give it a shot.
Well @ first i was a little concerned, the purchase process seemed a little messy but otherwise went smooth and without a hitch. After the purchase was complete i started to realize the genius behind it all and i was very pleased to say the least.
@ this point i figured i would settle in and wait the 3-4 weeks+ that it can usually take to get seeds after they have been ordered. But i was astounded to find that it took less than 7 days. My god i have gotten a letter from my neighbor down the street that that took more than 7 days.
Also the stealth shipping was the phenomenal. Very original and very, very genius. I gotta say it's about the best i have ever seen.
So all in all i was very impressed with the whole experience and Sannie will definitely be getting more business from me in the future. Also i hope that if some of u are on the fence about buying from Sannie that this will push you right over. I have confidence you too will be very pleased.
Mad props to Sannie, and keep up the good work!!!!

Kuntjoose:boogie:

R

Radio_Dread

well thats good to hear. i like alot of sannies strains, and for the price you can not beat it. plus all what Kuntkoose just said about the shipping and customer serivce i dont think you can get much better. big ups to sannie....i have heard nothing but good things about him and his work

southstreets

southstreets

yup his and logics service are top notch!!! i've had prob with other spots before.. 1st class service though!!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
For real South, I love both too...

R

Radio_Dread

yeah no doubt, the farms service here is great as well. pretty much only place i order from now adays

S

sannie

Thanks for the kind words
Thats where we doing it for isnt it :anim_30:

Have fun growing sannie strains if you bought them here at the farm or at sanniesshop you will have lots of fun with them for sure.

greetz sannie

T

the Rock

I placed an order with Sannie's Shop recently and i thought i should to inform you of my experience.
First off i have never ordered From Sannie before, but i always heard good things. Anyway they had a deal i couldn't pass up. So i decided to give it a shot.
Well @ first i was a little concerned, the purchase process seemed a little messy but otherwise went smooth and without a hitch. After the purchase was complete i started to realize the genius behind it all and i was very pleased to say the least.
@ this point i figured i would settle in and wait the 3-4 weeks+ that it can usually take to get seeds after they have been ordered. But i was astounded to find that it took less than 7 days. My god i have gotten a letter from my neighbor down the street that that took more than 7 days.
Also the stealth shipping was the phenomenal. Very original and very, very genius. I gotta say it's about the best i have ever seen.
So all in all i was very impressed with the whole experience and Sannie will definitely be getting more business from me in the future. Also i hope that if some of u are on the fence about buying from Sannie that this will push you right over. I have confidence you too will be very pleased.
Mad props to Sannie, and keep up the good work!!!!

Kuntjoose:boogie:

i HAVE HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCES WITH sANNIE OOPS I just sent an order in 3 days ago will keep y'all updated on the spped of this one/ A 7 day turnaround is quite amazing as the netherlands is pretty remote sounding

true grit

true grit

Great to hear, I will be picking up some seed trays and Heri asap!!

L

LOCO__MOCO

yup just got some chocolope x cocoa kush, with Chemdog D x true blueberry as my freebie and then some nycd with a jackberry cross as a freebie!!! A++ service

L

letmeout

I have ordered many times from sannies shop,and every time i had my seeds in the midwest usa in less than a week.Cudo's to sannie.:smiley_joint:

I

ICON

I just got my order from sannie's shop today it only took 7 days from day of shipping to make it to the other side of the globe....thats great service!

C

Capt. Rebel

Shipped Thursday, received Tuesday in SE USA.
In - fucking - credible.

T

the Rock

I was curious=has anyone ever had a bad exp. with sannie,,,,,,,,,,crickets??

666elsie

nothing but good things too say about Sannie!!had an order go south on me,lost Hmm,stolen my guess!in any case I did report this to Sannie and were replaced promptly. there are not many seed sellers out there that do so.I will do more business with Sannie..great strains too.

S

SSHZ

Hey Rock...... thats the point. I have NEVER seen 1 negative report for Sannies quality of seeds or shipping problem- until the above post. Sannie always responds back with your inquiries- and I love it when you order seeds- he often places a personal note in the on-line receipt. About 6 weeks ago when I ordered last from him, he threw in 1 whole 10 pack of Hericules plus the regular freebies!!!!!!!! He just asked that I do a grow report. Sannie- here it is: 100% germination on 24 seeds and they (along with the 14 Madonnas and 13 Cheeseberry Haze) are doing great. Only about 1 week into flowering, but they are all healthy and doing well. I've grown his Herijuana and Anesthesia and they were top notch. Love his high quality stuff, cheap prices, valuable freebies (not cheap crap from knock-off breeders) and I always get my seeds. What more needs to be said?

S

smoke1sun

Sannie is what this game needs. He for us. He could easily charge us double and triple for his beans. But keeps it affordable. Im 3 for 3 with sannie. And shipping is only 5 bucks.

Hell yaeh.

beezleb878

beezleb878

I had a few issues with several orders. All handled professionally, promptly and I came far better off than I ever expected. I am loving his genetics and he is legendary in my view.

M

MASSES 420KING

kuntjoose theres a reason your on my friends list and now theres another one i truly didnt realize that sannie was on that level no offence sannie all i ever saw was jack-berry or sannie-jack thanks joose for speaking on this because now i think i found another great breeder here and a link to his shop so now dont have to wait for the farms drop sannie i wish i found you 450 dollars ago i hate sending cash international and i love how you take credit cards thats awesome and you just acquired a new customer also i didnt realize you worked with motarebel that in itself is pretty cool to my dude

Latest posts

Top Bottom