Sannies sugar punch?

• Thread starter williamyoyo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

williamyoyo

Has anyone here had a chance to smoke/grow sannies sugar punch? Getting ready to start my first grow and was curious about any info yall have. Thanks

F

Feroce

I have one Sugar Punch girl in flower at the moment, she is 3 weeks in and is monumentally stinky. Overpowers everything else in the tent. Been very easy to grow so far, no problems at all.

W

williamyoyo

Thanks alot misterdirt i completey missed that on sannies sight. Feroce are you growing in soil or hydro?

F

Feroce

Feroce are you growing in soil or hydro?

Coco fiber in hempy buckets, using CNS 17 nutes, drain to waste and hand watered. The girls love it and it's a dead easy setup to maintain. Just feed with every watering and water every 3 days or so, depending on container size.

I have the same username at Opengrow, check out my thread in the Hydro section if you're interested.

:smoke

W

williamyoyo

Awesome thanks alot feroce will check that out now.

F

Feroce

An update on my Sugar Punch girl...I appear to have hit the jackpot, as this girl is at just over 7 weeks now, and she is almost ready for the chop. A final flush and dry and she'll be ready.

Pic is of the top cola, you can see foxtails starting and very few fresh white pistils.

Can't wait to try her out!

W

williamyoyo

Wow she looks great... congrats. Im finally about to start my first grow in about a week.. im getting the fem mix from sannie. Hope mine looks half as good as yours.

Top Bottom